Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching the today show (I think it was that one, don't judge me I'm on mat leave šŸ˜‚) and they did a close up of DĆ”ithĆ­'s Gossie. It looks like something you'd get at a school sports day. So cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was watching the today show (I think it was that one, don't judge me I'm on mat leave šŸ˜‚) and they did a close up of DĆ”ithĆ­'s Gossie. It looks like something you'd get at a school sports day. So cheap.
Like HOW has no one addressed them over the years haha? They're like a joke award when you're on a hen

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to say her stories about her reasons for egg freezing are the most relatable thing she has done.

Reactions: 1
Former Goss employee here. Never paid her staff on time, had bill collectors knocking the doors down, she had to keep moving offices cos she didnā€™t pay rent, kept changing suppliers and venues for the Gossies because she wouldnā€™t pay anyone. Spends all the gossies money on holidays and luxury goods. Sheā€™d make a cat laughā€¦ She goes on about how she worked so hard to get where she isā€¦ no she exploited workers and didnā€™t pay them to get where she is. She goes on about sleeping in her office in the early days but she left us not able to pay our bills on timeā€¦ regret ever working there

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Former Goss employee here. Never paid her staff on time, had bill collectors knocking the doors down, she had to keep moving offices cos she didnā€™t pay rent, kept changing suppliers and venues for the Gossies because she wouldnā€™t pay anyone. Spends all the gossies money on holidays and luxury goods. Sheā€™d make a cat laughā€¦ She goes on about how she worked so hard to get where she isā€¦ no she exploited workers and didnā€™t pay them to get where she is. She goes on about sleeping in her office in the early days but she left us not able to pay our bills on timeā€¦ regret ever working there
Omg that is so awful but Iā€™m not surprised! How did you come across the ā€œjob opportunityā€? She is vile šŸ˜©

Reactions: 1
this is terrible but Iā€™m not surprised,

Reactions: 2
Exactly what I expected from her.

But what I can't get my head around is how is she still going ?? Why hasn't word gotten around in the industry not to touch her ??

Reactions: 3
Jesus. When did you work there? Would you say it's diff now? I can't understand how a business running like that could continue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.