Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what teeth does she have again? Can you use whitening products on them? Are they veneers?

Reactions: 3
Sorry what teeth does she have again? Can you use whitening products on them? Are they veneers?
She had composite bonding, which is basically bonding stuff to your original teeth.
I don't know why she is calling them veneers because they aren't

Reactions: 2
You cant whiten them. It's hilarious that very few people will have teeth to whiten at the event

Her make up and dress are shocking. The tan and teeth even worse

Reactions: 3
I'm so confused looking at the Goss stories, it seems like it's been going on all day? With people in casual clothes and getting their makeup done? What is the point? Are you supposed to piss off home afterwards and put on your gúna, or are you supposed to get dressed onsite? What an absolute load of self indulgent shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another year looking like a gypsy wedding attendee 🤣
And the ridiculous hands on the hips pose #spotthelongthumb

Reactions: 5
She looks nothing like herself anymore. A plastic pampered pooch. At least the boobs aren’t hanging out all over the shop this year

Reactions: 4
She looks nothing like herself anymore. A plastic pampered pooch. At least the boobs aren’t hanging out all over the shop this year
Ohhh this is only the first dress.... there's still time

I'm so confused looking at the Goss stories, it seems like it's been going on all day? With people in casual clothes and getting their makeup done? What is the point? Are you supposed to piss off home afterwards and put on your gúna, or are you supposed to get dressed onsite? What an absolute load of self indulgent shite.
I can't believe this shite is still going on. It's ridiculous. .. there's a pamper suite and a gifting suite... so anyone who is going to the awards can come and get dolled up.

Then I assume yeah, they go back and get dressed and come back.

Anyone get tinder swindler vibes from Ali???

Surprised that she has 2 red dresses given the pushing of the ‘fire and ice’ theme 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just watched Rob Kenny’s Stories, he showed the guest list layout and there loads of tables with just sponsors on them and all the “celebs” are together. Seems so odd. I wonder how much the whole day cost to organise. I’d say big money or else she is doing what Niamh Cullen did for her birthday party and get everything sponsored.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.