Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the dentist's defence, I promise you I'm not the dentist or know her (which is weird cos dentistry is such a small world but I have been out of Ireland for a while), she did the best with what she was working with. Ali has quite a big upper jaw and it looks like she has quite a big overjet as well which is why her front teeth look quite long and pronounced. In order to correct that she would need to have surgery on her jaw in combination with orthodontic treatment. And she might not have been willing to do it, which is fair enough, it's expensive and.a long process but it would have yielded better results.
Ali's upper right front tooth is quite long in the before picture so the bonding had to work around the length of that tooth.
Thing is, a decent ortho would strongly recommend all that work, and dissuade her from going down the road she has.
Her teeth look utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
She is so narcissistic. She needs to lay off the extremely obvious photoshop & stop taking the ridiculous overly sexual selfies. She’s so so so unlikeable. The teeth are awful.

Reactions: 4
The difference is unreal.
Oh My God 🤯🤯

She is so narcissistic. She needs to lay off the extremely obvious photoshop & stop taking the ridiculous overly sexual selfies. She’s so so so unlikeable. The teeth are awful.
They have changed her Completely. Imagine how ridiculous they must look in ‘real’ life

Why is birthday month even a thing?? I celebrated my birth date up until few years ago, I turned 36, completely forgot what day it was, realised few days later I’d missed my birthday and actually thought I was 37 for a whole 3 months! Life got busy I guess
Birthday month is the cringiest tit I’ve ever heard

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s mind boggling that a Dr is happy to have these promote her work. The teeth are too far forward & do not match the bottom

bleeping hell her new teeth are something else! They look like joke shop teeth. I don’t understand why she didn’t at least get braces first then work from there. All about the short cuts Ali.

Reactions: 3
Where do you stop when you're getting all this work done? When do you say "that's enough now". They all start with little tweaks that look well and really quickly go completely ott.

Surely six months of invisalign and teeth whitening would have given a better result? Her teeth now look so strange and unnatural - plus she’s going to have to update them every 6/8 years for the rest of her life. Odd.

Reactions: 2
Just remembered a conversation I had with a journalist friend. She told me that she met Alexandra for the first time and Ali immediately informed my friend she was an ‘award winning journalist’. My friend, who is an actual journalist and not a self-aggrandising dispenser of old showbiz news, had to stifle a laugh.

• Haha
Just remembered a conversation I had with a journalist friend. She told me that she met Alexandra for the first time and Ali immediately informed my friend she was an ‘award winning journalist’. My friend, who is an actual journalist and not a self-aggrandising dispenser of old showbiz news, had to stifle a laugh.
What awards has she won anyway? Fair play to your friend for keeping a straight face. Goss is a rubbish website.

Reactions: 1
What awards has she won anyway? Fair play to your friend for keeping a straight face. Goss is a rubbish website.
The ones that are handed out like Smarties every single year. The ceremony is a massive piss-up and nobody really gives a tit about who wins what.

She is close-to illiterate… as her typo-ridden articles show. I’m struggling to grasp why any brand would work with her. So embarrassing. I’m sure she has her merits - but Goss needs to shut up shop. Rumour has it she can’t even break 100K of revenue annually.

I don’t know why she gets sent so much free stuff, she’s a nice looking girl, but don’t think much of her dress sense/ style, it’s quite dated in a ‘00s way. She got “gifted” a Charlotte Tillbury advent calendar. Maybe I’m just jealz lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.