Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeaceAndPaws

She did. I recall her talking about awards in general and calling Ali out, there was lots of screenshots from past “employee” that Ali never paid she put it down to internships. Liz was like a “caller out page” but a real person. She didn’t hide behind a profile, I wish she started doing it again 🧐 Did you all see who she was having food with today? She needs to come back outing people and talking about who she is with. Cork is a small place, she walked to her table with the biggest box. I seen 2 girls asking her for pictures, one I follow on Snapchat. I don’t know if Liz is on snapchat I only follow her on Instagram but she didn’t share any of that. She was with the Keane’s, we were glued watching for Roy, my husband is a fan and that’s how I originally know her as she runs the premier bar and Roy has a box there. The Internet is gone boring since she’s gone quiet. And I feel like her stalker 😜😜😜😜 it’s a small city can’t help but see her. XOX
ah Liz, come on now... im actually dying of second hand embarrassment for you 🙈

Reactions: 4

JLob

What the actual F is she trying to prove with her latest Instagram post? Showing off her new nails posting in her knickers? You can be sexy and a boss bitch" without baring all. I honestly don't understand the need for it all of a sudden.
It’s so embarrassing, don’t think I’ve never seen a more narcissistic individual In all my life

she seems like hard work tbh

dalau

Why is she acting like this legislation is down to her? It was in law when she wrote her fantasy column.

I didn’t see one article about the girl who inspired the law, or her mother. It’s all about yer wan who thinks she’s Elle Woods.
https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40225796.html

I'm not sure Nicole Fox (RIP)'s mum realised that a mere 6 months later someone else would come along to make it all about her, instead.

• Angry

khaigs

VIP Member
She looks nothing like herself anymore. A plastic pampered pooch. At least the boobs aren’t hanging out all over the shop this year

Kellso2001

Why is she acting like this legislation is down to her? It was in law when she wrote her fantasy column.

I didn’t see one article about the girl who inspired the law, or her mother. It’s all about yer wan who thinks she’s Elle Woods.
Absolutely nobody is challenging her because it’s such a sensitive subject and she’ll play victim even more if they do. This is clearly a career play. That picture “right at home”, dear lord.
I think there are many people who see this for what it is. But it’s something to write about where media are concerned and as for the government. Anything to distract from the shit show surrounding Covid. I feel sad for the mother of the young girl whose memory has been lost in this spin.

• Heart

rantingqueen

I suspect that this woman would actually complain about what’s been said here, as evidence of her victimhood.

In that event, to be clear (attempt at summary follows): this forum is critical of people who are either classable as “celebrity” or who chase that dream via clout.

Ali Ryan is in the latter category.

This thread has watched her public statements and analysed them. At no point has it launched an unreasonable ad hominem attack.

All criticism is down to two things. One: her specious transformation of a horrible piece of bullying into “my sex tape” (by her own account, her’s was never released) and ensuing self-promotion as the poster girl for image based abuse. Two: her consistent support of serial alleged rapist/abuser Conor McGregor, while generally bewailing rape/abuse.
Excellent summary! A real journalist is behind the story, she constantly inserts herself IN the story.

• Heart

Nobodoycares85

Why does she turn everything around to be about her. She ranted about the male teachers in that school in carlow even though it was the media as usual that twisted the words of what was said to include male teachers not what was actually said. She turned that story into one about herself and the article that was wrote about her. Ali no one gives a fuck about you. If Goss and you were to disappear from Instagram m in the morning no one would notice. She is full of self importance but I guess when you have no one else to talk you up you have to do it yourself. As for the photoshop it's a joke at this stage. No wonder she is delighted about lockdown so no one will see what she actually looks like

turtle time

I'm shocked she got a free car. She's barely an influencer. No hate, fair play for blagging it but I am baffled at who in that dealership thought that would be worthwhile