Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She desperately needs an intervention. Where are her friends and family? It's actually quite worrying now, she appears to be spiralling fast.
No doubt they’ve tried but won’t be getting through to her. I am starting to think she has a predisposition / undiagnosed schizophrenia.

Reactions: 1
I’m delighted she’s reinforcing my view that she’s an utter fraud and social media addict.
First she was a fitness guru, then she was a sportswear designer, then a spiritual *whatever* now she’s talking about witchcraft. She’s not a bleeping witch, nowhere close.
And her astonishing claim of being ‘gassed’ in WWII is extremely triggering and insensitive to those who carry physical and mental scars from that dreadful period in the present life. She should be ashamed of herself. But of course she isn’t because she lacks any moral fibre and compassion for others.

Reactions: 12
She’s been doing a lot of psychedelic drugs in these “ceremonies” by the sounds of things.

Reactions: 9
The whole thing is very bad taste. There is literally a war on and she’s glamorising what was probably just a bad trip or even just a dream. There’s people actually living this hell right now and she’s turned it into a ‘spiritual awakening’ and is now claiming she’s psychic? No doubt with the view to sell some sort of service to her gullible followers in the near future.

This girl is unwell. Somebody needs to do something quickly.

Reactions: 9
She is the most bizarre person on Insta right now. WW2 and womb ceremonies and being psychic? Where is this girls family 😭

Reactions: 5
When she talks about wanting to get b12 from a natural source ... She does know that animals don't actually produce b12 yeah?

B12 is the bacteria present in the soil or in the water. So if she wants a natural source she'd be best eating a bit of dirt.

From what I understood, it used to be more readily available "back in the day" when it was safer to eat fruits and veggies after just a little wash.

Although there are some people who also claim (as I have no evidence to back this up myself) that b12 is actually a hormone we produce when our systems are running as they should 🤷🏻 she also would have no idea if an animals feed has been supplemented with all sorts of stuff (vits, antibiotics etc) ... A label can be very deceiving such as "organic" etc ... Unless you've grown it or raised it yourself you really have no clue. Guarantee she is paying a lot for this meat too!

Either way, most people can be deficient in b12 no matter how they eat. If Alexandra wants to start eating animals then that is fine but no need to diss vegans or vegetarians just because she now feels so much better than everyone else by getting a natural source of b12 (which she's still not anyway the absolute barnacle)

I'm disappointed in her recent posts. She's gone way out of the ball park. I have friends who are spiritual, friends who are witchy, friends who eat vegan, pescatarian, veggie and carnivore.

I agree with the poster above, the new drugs she put into her system are sending her to another universe altogether.

And just to add ... Of course she was going to be deficient. I imagine she has been deficient in a lot of vitamins, minerals, omegas etc ... She literally had (and I imagine still has) an eating disorder which made her lose her period FFS. Her body is still recovering. It has nothing to do with what she was eating but all to do with what she WASN'T eating.

BuT yeah, womb healing cured her IBS 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys wtf is a womb ceremony???

The comments are bleeping insane as well. People actually agree with this tit.

Reactions: 3
Hi! New to this thread I am gunna catch up on it all in a min, just came for a nosey after I've just seen recent comments unfold this evening..
It seems that someone has put a comment telling her of ways that she can get B12 & Iron that's not from animals to which she has replied to the follower in quite a rude salty way.
A few people seemed to jump on and defend the comment and call Alex out for how she responded.
Jumped on to check just now and seems she's deleted loads of comments
There's one still standing tho wonder how long it takes to disappear too? Wonder if the girl who commented is on this thread 🤣 screenshotting now before it vanishes!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi! New to this thread I am gunna catch up on it all in a min, just came for a nosey after I've just seen recent comments unfold this evening..
It seems that someone has put a comment telling her of ways that she can get B12 & Iron that's not from animals to which she has replied to the follower in quite a rude salty way.
A few people seemed to jump on and defend the comment and call Alex out for how she responded.
Jumped on to check just now and seems she's deleted loads of comments
There's one still standing tho wonder how long it takes to disappear too? Wonder if the girl who commented is on this thread 🤣 screenshotting now before it vanishes!
She was so rude in her response (Alex)

As if she’s not bombarding us with her ever changing opinions non-stop.

She was so rude in her response (Alex)

As if she’s not bombarding us with her ever changing opinions non-stop.
And that big comment calling her out got deleted also yet her rude response and the original comments kept. She's truly awful

Reactions: 1
My body tells me not to eat chocolate but I do not listen. If only there was a plan for this eh Alex 😉

Reactions: 2
She’s been spiritually sent to the kitchen to mix up some herbs for her avocado today and I’m pretty sure she mixed it all up with her crystal glass dildo then massaged it up her “nuni”so it’s get rite to her womb 😩😩😂😂 she needs to lay off fhe
Mushrooms

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.