Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"...rest, replenishment and self care." Is she taking the piss? All she's done this entire year so far is gallivant round on holiday to various retreats to "find herself!"

Reactions: 6
As someone said. Permanent comedown... I used to dabble in weed when I was in college.. its great at the time, really enhances life and experience. But the after affects were not worth it for me. Paranoia, exhaustion, hunger, dizziness etc. Also smoking is not cool. I'm assuming she's mixing her "herbs" with tobacco which as everyone knows isn't good for the body. She's full of crap. Just gone to Mexico to get high. She needs to get some counselling help I think and come back to the real world.

Reactions: 8
So I’m new here.. and I fancied looking for AC to see if she’s still on the “sell a diet” thing. She blocked me on Instagram after I questioned her for basically saying that all of her mental health problems melted away when she became skinny.. goes to show that she knew all along that she was talking tit

Reactions: 1
She just be buying them. I think Jessica from love island is as well. The one that’s married to Dom

Reactions: 1
Can anyone decipher the latest stories 🤪🤪 Seriously Alex get home build friendships and get a job…it’s not that complex

Reactions: 5
Can anyone decipher the latest stories 🤪🤪 Seriously Alex get home build friendships and get a job…it’s not that complex
Just came on here to say the same! 🤪

I think she's rambling on about people in the spiritual world taking advantage of others and spending the proceeds of their retreats on luxury houses and cars- sounds like they're also very interested in recruiting her as a "guide" because she's got such a large following.

She's already scammed us all before with her "Happy Body" but she seems to be against doing that again.....for now! We'll see what happens when the money runs out!

Her perspective is interesting though as we've heard nothing but positives about her spiritual journey until now.

Reactions: 3
She’s actually lost the plot. Went to a womb ceremony and then thought she was schizophrenic and being gassed in WW2? And of course she blames veganism and b12 deficiency for how bad she feels…. Not the undereating, weird ceremonies, psychoactive drugs, not to mention being alone for months at a time with no purpose or job…. If I was her family I would be persuading her to come home and see a gp

Reactions: 14
Wow I thought no one could beat Louise Thompson with the dramatic captions😂 I don't understand what was the point of deleting all of her content it's so erratic then back again in 5mins

I actually agree with her re.the veganism though,I personally felt awful as a vegan and don't believe it provides optimal nutrition for the body's needs

She’s actually lost the plot. Went to a womb ceremony and then thought she was schizophrenic and being gassed in WW2? And of course she blames veganism and b12 deficiency for how bad she feels…. Not the undereating, weird ceremonies, psychoactive drugs, not to mention being alone for months at a time with no purpose or job…. If I was her family I would be persuading her to come home and see a gp
She desperately needs an intervention. Where are her friends and family? It's actually quite worrying now, she appears to be spiralling fast.

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of Imogen townley (from Ibiza weekender), was a party girl, fake hair, lashes etc, was always out partying, all about the gym and her appearance etc. then disappeared abroad, cut all her hair off and now walks barefoot playing the guitar or chanting !! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's back and she's a psychic witch ❤
I am so here for this next 'journey'
I hope she starts dancing around casting spells 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.