Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand why she films herself dancing?
I’m here for the dancing today too 🤣🤣🤣 the whole staring at the camera…she’s actually staring at her self I think, she gets off on herself quite a lot it’s bleeping weird to post. I always think after she’s recorded these does she just go and sit back down and do nothing? It’s clearly all for the gram
I really think she does just sit back and do nothing all day. She clearly doesn't have a job and feels she needs long rests after completing small tasks!

Reactions: 1
Wow, I feel like recommending vomiting as a way of purging your emotions is very dangerous advice
She needs serious help with all this damaging 'advice'.
Wasn't she telling people to dance a few weeks ago when they said they were depressed?

Reactions: 3
It’s noting even funny anymore, it’s disturbing. She should be sent to a mental ward

Reactions: 8
Wow, I feel like recommending vomiting as a way of purging your emotions is very dangerous advice
I’ve not seen her posts for a few days but fffff me! Casually promoting eating disorder behaviours is not ok! I’ve reported her multiple times for sharing false health information. How is she still being allowed to do this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s only off to Peru to get off her tits with ‘mamma ayahuasca’
Crazy, quick research & you will see ppl die at these retreats & women being sexually assaulted by the “healers” after taken the drug.

• Wow
  • Sad
Wow, she’s a sandwich short of a picnic, isn’t she? I don’t believe for one minute she’s found God; she’s just found what she thinks is profoundly spiritual meaning, but in reality she’s spouting profoundly meaningless shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going to have to unfollow

I cant stick it out any longer, she is absolutely cringe worthy viewing.

She’s utterly fake. Only a few days ago she was waffling on about decluttering her social media - removing all but one account (her Mila brand) - but now she’s following accounts again as if nothing had ever happened. No one who’s truly been through therapy and come out the other side is anything like this. She’s a complete mess, inside and out. And it shows.

Reactions: 9
So I havent unfollowed as I want to see what Peru brings.

By mushroom journey..... she basically means she got off her tits on mushies 👀

Mushroom journey 🤣😭 absolutely taking the mick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There we go that explained it… Alex has been on the shrooms, felt like she’s found the deep meaning of life and earth while on them (like literally most people do if you take a decent amount but SPOILER ALERT it’s the drugs lol) and now is changing her whole life because of it. And she’s now gonna go to an Aya ceremony and get off her tits on hallucinogens in the jungle with no one she knows, sounds so dodgy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Has her mum died?

She said about decluttering EVERYTHING from her life, but still has full face of make up, styled hair, and tonnes of jewellery on 😂

There is a documentary on Netflix called Fantastic Fungi. Everybody who thinks hallucinogens are just “drugs” then I really recommend watching it. I would definitely put them in a whole different category to cocaine heroin crack etc

• Heart
Has her mum died?
I wondered this as she was ill and Alex keeps talking about deep loss and mourning. If this is true, I hope her friends and family are seeing this and get her the help she needs. Grief affects everyone differently and she appears to be spiralling out of control.

Reactions: 4
Where does Alex get her money from? I know she would of earned a bit from Love Island, but that was a few years back now. I cant see her Mila brand bringing in much. literally never hear/see it unless she mentions it. I only ask because she lives in a Central London flat and is always off on long holidays to exotic destinations. She doesn't appear to do much else.

Reactions: 2
Where does Alex get her money from? I know she would of earned a bit from Love Island, but that was a few years back now. I cant see her Mila brand bringing in much. literally never hear/see it unless she mentions it. I only ask because she lives in a Central London flat and is always off on long holidays to exotic destinations. She doesn't appear to do much else.
here is the balance sheets for her two companies. She made a nice bit of money from her weight loss & fitness plan last year
EFDC2A58-0B9D-43B2-8AC8-DBE2287ED9C6.jpeg
8890DA53-E183-4502-B29C-9B3D75247BA0.jpeg
8AE2A0EF-9B43-4074-B9AF-B4076E4B083F.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.