Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay stick with me here but I think as humans we all grow and "she's our old selves" somewhat and I get that throwing some stuff out can be therapeutic but honestly you can't just delete and erase your life history just because it doesn't fit with who you are now ... I mean I know there's stuff people wouodnt like to remember but I sometimes come across my past letters, pictures and just bits and bobs that have been stored away and it's nice to look back on! She wouldn't have been who she is now without any of that so why the need to throw it away. It's a bit wasteful 😅

Reactions: 10
Well well well .. finally a glimmer of accountability. In a way I feel for her because she realises she associated herself with an unhappy unhealthy plan but couldn’t disassociate herself as they have used her as the brands selling point which she mentioned before she was bound to even though she does not get any financial compensation for it so due to her naivety she must have signed a contract without seeing how toxic it actually was and not considering the fact she may exit it one day. Hopefully at least now those who got sucked in get some sort of closure and begin to heal themselves.

Reactions: 2
Well well well .. finally a glimmer of accountability. In a way I feel for her because she realises she associated herself with an unhappy unhealthy plan but couldn’t disassociate herself as they have used her as the brands selling point which she mentioned before she was bound to even though she does not get any financial compensation for it so due to her naivety she must have signed a contract without seeing how toxic it actually was and not considering the fact she may exit it one day. Hopefully at least now those who got sucked in get some sort of closure and begin to heal themselves.
Comments have been limited. I think she’s probably been getting a lot of flack for it tbh.

Reactions: 3
Comments have been limited. I think she’s probably been getting a lot of flack for it tbh.
Good and so she should
It’s about time these so called ‘influencers’ take responsibility instead of always thinking they are untouchable
Us normal people work hard for what we have unlike influencers who get stuff chucked at them left right and centre for free or get paid for promoting tit!
People have invested and wasted there money to line the likes of Alexandra’s pocket even deeper so why shouldnt they get grief

Reactions: 4
Good and so she should
It’s about time these so called ‘influencers’ take responsibility instead of always thinking they are untouchable
Us normal people work hard for what we have unlike influencers who get stuff chucked at them left right and centre for free or get paid for promoting tit!
People have invested and wasted there money to line the likes of Alexandra’s pocket even deeper so why shouldnt they get grief
Yeah definitely. It pissed me off that she’s being vague & not taking full responsibility for it. Although I suppose that could have legal implications. Or on the flip side she’s maybe being vague so she doesn’t have to fully admit it haha

Hope she gets the help she so dearly needs. One Instagram post that she's made about forgiving herself will not make up for years of bad behaviour. It's a start though. She should start by volunteering to do some charity work for free.

So I was sent something to watch by somebody and it falls in line with everything Alexandra is preaching about at the moment. It actually makes a lot of sense (imo) and I think it’s just the social conditioning we’ve all been a victim to that makes people think she’s whacky.
Anyway if anybody has and hour and a half to watch it I’d definitely recommend it, especially if you have children x

Omg has anyone seen her dancing/convulsing stories today?! Looks like an exorcism, imagine walking past her window and seeing that! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree. The dancing is one thing and I imagine if I did that a home my husband would have me admitted into a safe place. The way she keeps staring at the camera whilst dancing is a whole other story. Does she watch them back before she posts?

Reactions: 5
Agree. The dancing is one thing and I imagine if I did that a home my husband would have me admitted into a safe place. The way she keeps staring at the camera whilst dancing is a whole other story. Does she watch them back before she posts?
That’s the part that really makes my skin crawl, the intense eye contact, makes me cringe so bad

I’m here for the dancing today too 🤣🤣🤣 the whole staring at the camera…she’s actually staring at her self I think, she gets off on herself quite a lot it’s bleeping weird to post. I always think after she’s recorded these does she just go and sit back down and do nothing? It’s clearly all for the gram

Wow, I feel like recommending vomiting as a way of purging your emotions is very dangerous advice

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m not surprised she’s been vomiting. She gave me bloody motion sickness just watching them stories. That dancing is insane behaviour and why is she only following 1 account? As if that’s not weird behaviour to unfollow all your family and friends (if she has any - it doesn’t seem like she does)

Reactions: 5
Stumbled upon this thread and I have no words! How is this the same person who was on love island 😮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.