Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only cares about the money. You really think she will bin her plan when she is getting £49.99 per sign up lol
That is a ridiculous fee to charge by someone who has no fitness/health related credentials at all.

Reactions: 12
It's so gross that she is still selling her plan, meanwhile it contributed/caused her eating disorder. In one story she said she never normalised losing your period, but she definitely did!! She is in no place mentally (hasn't been this whole time) to be giving out health/fitness advice.
When she first mentioned it she said that it happened a lot in the fitness industry. At that point she was obviously still in denial about what it actually meant. ive said before but my D has an ED and I am a little concerned that she believes she is at a point where she can use her story to inform maybe even help others. True recovery is a long long road and it’s never and I mean never a straight line. She may not mean to but she seems to be portraying (well to me anyway) that if you just put your mind to it you can just start to eat normally again and everything will all be ok. ED are mental illnesses and it really truly isnt as easy as her grid and stories portrays. The sad thing is behind the grid is probably lots of ups and downs but IMO if she wants to show her ‘journey’ she needs to show this. The fact that she doesn’t kind of emphasises how far she still needs to go.

Reactions: 9
It's so gross that she is still selling her plan, meanwhile it contributed/caused her eating disorder. In one story she said she never normalised losing your period, but she definitely did!! She is in no place mentally (hasn't been this whole time) to be giving out health/fitness advice.
She definitely did! I remember seeing it, saying “it often happens to athletes or something” and made it sound really normal...

She just needs to put her phone down.. she has no idea what direction she is going in or what she’s doing. One minute she’s ultra skinny counting calories now she’s going down the “love my curves and fill my face” route. Get some help Alex

Reactions: 13
Alexandra if you really want Instagram to be a safe place then delete the disgraceful dangerous “happy body plan” page now you woman.
94B1EE1E-E3A0-42AA-808D-92C83E953B58.png

Reactions: 9
Anybody else find her to be overly preachy?
Yes. The whole "working on yourself" thing is a great message but loses its appeal after 10,000 posts on her stories.

It just seems like she is trying to convince herself more than anything.

Reactions: 12
Not the sensual dancing stories again 😭

I can’t watch without shrivelling up into a cringe-induced raisin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do like Alex’s post about real skin, moustache and all!

I’ve definitely felt worse about my skin the more time I spend on IG with all the filters and FaceTune.

we’ve forgotten what real skin looks like and I love a reminder.

Reactions: 5
I do like Alex’s post about real skin, moustache and all!

I’ve definitely felt worse about my skin the more time I spend on IG with all the filters and FaceTune.

we’ve forgotten what real skin looks like and I love a reminder.
I didn’t see that post, does she have more body hair from being underweight?

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see that post, does she have more body hair from being underweight?
Not sure about body hair, that often grows in quite peachy and fuzzy when it’s from low weight.

The moustache hair seemed quite dark and coarse so I feel like she usually shaves/creams it judging by the growth. Didn’t look like a recent thing if that makes sense.

———————————————

Openly admits eating disorder / still accepting your £50 to get 30-day access to the regime which caused her ED
🤝

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not sure about body hair, that often grows in quite peachy and fuzzy when it’s from low weight.

The moustache hair seemed quite dark and coarse so I feel like she usually shaves/creams it judging by the growth. Didn’t look like a recent thing if that makes sense.

———————————————

Openly admits eating disorder / still accepting your £50 to get 30-day access to the regime which caused her ED
🤝
Oh do duck off alexandra
Sick to the back teeth of seeing your body
Not because I’m jealous but because I have this thing called self respect and leave some things to the imagination
Less is more

Reactions: 13
Oh do duck off alexandra
Sick to the back teeth of seeing your body
Not because I’m jealous but because I have this thing called self respect and leave some things to the imagination
Less is more
It’s the preaching about everything she does as well... I think she tries so hard to convince herself that she is happy.

WHY are these influencers such exhibitionists!!!!!?????

why is she showing off her tits? What’s that got to do with anything?

Literally so disgusting she is still selling it
IT IS SO BAD! Makes me angry. Profiting off others Insecurities for her one financial gain

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.