Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with her face! 🤔
I think it’s the filter, the play dough effect makes her face looks funny.

I do get concerned with how she makes herself so brown as a Caucasian girl ... she also has no belly button in this last photo and I can’t stop looking for it 😂😂🤣

Reactions: 1
She looks so much better in them older photos. I really think she needs to put the body plan in the bin, if she lost her periods due to low weight she needs to get some help! Has anyone seen her post this morning, is that her mum that has passed away

Reactions: 5
She looks so much better in them older photos. I really think she needs to put the body plan in the bin, if she lost her periods due to low weight she needs to get some help! Has anyone seen her post this morning, is that her mum that has passed away
Yes think it’s her mum in the photos. Such a shame for her if it is :-(

I don’t think it is her mum guys, she looks a similar age to Alex. I also think if it were her mum her tribute wouldn’t be anything like that. Whoever it is is sad and hope Alex is coping alright but I hope it really isn’t her mum.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her story earlier? She said she'd had lots of people DM'ing her so she wanted to confirm its not Sarah Harding, it is her friend Milica. I thought it was quite insensitive to mention Sarah Harding and I'm sure others thought so too. She has now deleted the story and reposted without mentioning Sarah.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her story earlier? She said she'd had lots of people DM'ing her so she wanted to confirm its not Sarah Harding, it is her friend Milica. I thought it was quite insensitive to mention Sarah Harding and I'm sure others thought so too. She has now deleted the story and reposted without mentioning Sarah.
What was the story please?

I have to admit I thought it was her at first too but literally why would you post that??

What was the story please?
She posted a tribute on her story regarding a friend of hers that had passed away

Reactions: 2
Is she trying to use the medical term for losing her period so she does'nt have to say she lost it because of her pro-anorexia body plan

Reactions: 22
Is she trying to use the medical term for losing her period so she does'nt have to say she lost it because of her pro-anorexia body plan
She probably thinks it's not her fault if she uses medical terms. Like 'oh well this happened to me, you know, like flu'

Alex to be clear - you are promoting a pro-anna diet plan and profiting from it. It doesn't matter how you dress it up, you are doing just that. If the plan isn't suitable then be a responsible person and STOP SELLING IT.

Reactions: 15
What is going on with her stories today?! How can she still be profiting from a diet plan but also actively encourage people to “throw away the scales”

Reactions: 15
it’s bleeping ridiculous, what about those girls that are now ill because of her plan??
why keep promoting something that had made so many people so unhappy and unhealthy?

Reactions: 14
I need some clarity with timings because she said it was before the plan that she became this way and the plan made her better. But she’s been on the journey recently so I just have no idea when this all actually happened. Her plan may have been another diversion for her to channel it but I don’t think it’s created it, I’m really not clear on when everything happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It makes me feel uneasy watching her stories walking outside alone and talking into her phone. Still feeling the ripples from Sarah’s story 😞 and I remember Alex saying she got mugged not long ago walking in Central for her phone and card.

Alex, on the very off chance that you ever read any of this - please be careful 🙏

Reactions: 10
Really have no idea why her fitness plan is still around!! It is ridiculous!

Reactions: 11
I need some clarity with timings because she said it was before the plan that she became this way and the plan made her better. But she’s been on the journey recently so I just have no idea when this all actually happened. Her plan may have been another diversion for her to channel it but I don’t think it’s created it, I’m really not clear on when everything happened.
Weird indeed as I'm sure she was quite happy (on the outside at least) whilst doing her plan and it's only recently she said she wasn't and that was after the plan had been done... Wtf... She's just covering her arse there to keep people buying it

Reactions: 7
It's so gross that she is still selling her plan, meanwhile it contributed/caused her eating disorder. In one story she said she never normalised losing your period, but she definitely did!! She is in no place mentally (hasn't been this whole time) to be giving out health/fitness advice.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.