Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg how embarrassing. Who is this in reference to though
I think it was just a load of comments people were making and dm'ing her. She had shared a few in the past but nothing since. She's not like Taylor responding and apparently making fan accounts of herself 😂

Reactions: 1
This aready happened a couple weeks back but I guess Matt and Amanda were so fed up with the comments from fans of Arctic Monkeys that they deactivated their accounts on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
This aready happened a couple weeks back but I guess Matt and Amanda were so fed up with the comments from fans of Arctic Monkeys that they deactivated their accounts on Instagram.
I remember she put a story up saying about getting off social media but thought nothing of it. Didn't even noticed he was gone.

Why don't they just turn comments and DMS off, so dramatic

I think she got death threats because she said she had an abortion so I get where she’s coming from

I think she got death threats because she said she had an abortion so I get where she’s coming from
Ah right I didn't see that she said she had an abortion, no wonder they got rid then! I always assume that its weird fangirls hating simply because of who she's with

Does anyone have any Tea on Alex Turner? Last year on Twitter I saw some allegations but they seemed to disappear.
I’m a super huge massive fan but always felt something is off with him. My other half wants a tattoo of him or something to do with AM and I’ve told him to hold off, I have bad vibes.

ETA: these are some tweets I’ve found but I’m sure there were different ones I saw, saying pretty much the same thing.
Always thought there was something darker about Alex and Alexandra S’s relationship.
I can totally relate to this - I kinda think the sun shines out of his arse, lyrically he’s one of my favourites and the arctics are in my top 3 fave bands of all time, maybe even no. 1 but particularly Alex as a frontman and lyricist, loved his whole thing… but the last few years I’ve wondered if something would come out about him. He’s got a creepy vibe about him unfortunately. Don’t really understand what is being said In those screenshots fully but hope it’s not true

Reactions: 5
I can totally relate to this - I kinda think the sun shines out of his arse, lyrically he’s one of my favourites and the arctics are in my top 3 fave bands of all time, maybe even no. 1 but particularly Alex as a frontman and lyricist, loved his whole thing… but the last few years I’ve wondered if something would come out about him. He’s got a creepy vibe about him unfortunately. Don’t really understand what is being said In those screenshots fully but hope it’s not true
From what I can remember about all that there was a Arctic's fan account and she got speaking to whoever ran it and thought it was Alex. There was loads of screen shots at one point and a whole twitter thread but it got debunked pretty quick because it wasn't making sense. One point it got very fan fiction like they had an argument and the next day she saw clips from a gig and he looked upset...that kinda stuff. Then it was like "oh I've heard this about him through someone who knows miles kanes team etc" but no concreate proof.

I love arctics, They just seem super private though. That's why I think if any of it was solid truth then the british media would be all over it but nothing.
He does come across as odd like hahaha

Reactions: 2
I know this is an Alex thread but I was watching a podcast where Matt Helders was the guest the other week and he seems absolutely lovely and a gentle soul (and fit af). I've wanted to start an AM rave thread for a while but I hope nothing dodgy comes out about them. What's everyone's favourite album/song?
Matt Helders has always been my main AM crush ❤❤❤❤❤

We absolutely LOVE to hear it ❤

I set up this thread because I was desperate to get rid of the thought out of the back of my head. I’ve told Mr Hell he can have his tattoo as it stands 🤣

10000% couldnt agree more. I saw them at Ally Pally and miles and Alex were just so so so so fucked, like out of their minds. They didn’t perform awful, they were magic but my god they were both out of it. Where as with AM Alex is the perfect front man.

I haven’t stopped listening to the live at the royal Albert hall album since it came out. I like to close my eyes sometimes and pretend I’m at a gig. It’s as close as we can get right now 🤣🤣🤣 god I miss gigs!!!
There’s a popular clip of Alex and Miles dancing to the Strokes at an outdoor gig years ago which is cute as hell and I’ve missed having a best mate relationship like that (a whole other thread topic there - best friend break ups 🤣🤦‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Honestly as far as anything seedy’ about al is not true he is very private and just not like that. Alex has turned into a great frontman and his lyrics have always been perfect but honestly he’s never been anything but nice and charming never a ‘creep’.

Reactions: 6
(I haven’t read the whole thread but I remember a #metoo-esque story about Miles Kane which rather dented my love for them/that clique

(I haven’t read the whole thread but I remember a #metoo-esque story about Miles Kane which rather dented my love for them/that clique
Miles I can take him or leave him. Believe me there’s a reason the rest of AM aren’t crazy about him🤫

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Miles I can take him or leave him. Believe me there’s a reason the rest of AM aren’t crazy about him🤫
never been a fan of miles
it seems he has some wild influence over alex
tlsp music was always shite and i hate how the newest am album reflected that

i hope they bring guitars back for the new album

i hope this album is better than the last one. i wonder how much he'll have taken from the criticism it got. fair enough if they don't care and just want to make music how they want to, but it'll be interesting to see what direction they take it in.

the last one had such a sleazy, cocaine-rich california vibe - which to be honest kind of matches my perception of who they are as people now. their lyrics in the past few albums were by and large very strong so the contrast between those and the last album was massive to me.

never been a fan of miles
it seems he has some wild influence over alex
tlsp music was always shite and i hate how the newest am album reflected that

i hope they bring guitars back for the new album
I love tlsp’s music so much but miles is creepy. He was very good live last year though.

Sometimes it makes me sad that it seems they turned into exactly the kind of band and people that they used to slag off in the early albums

• Heart
Reactions: 15