Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a nice nice guy. I’ve not seen him for a good few years. I know he was back in Sheffield over the summer. Never an excuse to cheat on your wife especially when she was going through such trauma in her life.

I was listening to a podcast which his ex wife was guest on and she said he left her the day after her mum's funeral 😐

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Which podcast was this please?
I can't remember at the top of my head, she was a guest on it and shared it on her Instagram story so I gave it a listen. I will dig it out though and share

Which podcast was this please?
It's called Why Mommy Drinks and the episode is called Breana Helders remember when your dad died.

She mentions it about 1 hour in, near the end she talks about his mum not liking her too

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Tbh Matt posts Amanda’s tits and ass too much on his Instagram stories. Like okay dude we get it

Reactions: 4
How old is Amanda? Cos she behaves like a child. If I was Breana I definitely wouldn’t be a fan of her around my kid.

so glad i’ve found this thread - major fan girl since 2012 (AM era ish i know, sorry) had a fan account on IG and everything lol
so interesting hearing these stories!! i pray their new stuff isn’t like their last album

• Heart
Matt obviously has form for this… having left long term girlfriend from Sheffield from back before they made it big, Amy, for Breanna who he met when she modelled topless in AM’s music video. Then Breanna got a taste of it when he left her for this new one Amanda. I heard that during the break up, Breanna went a bit nuts, turned up at Mary’s house, climbed over a wall and spied on him through a window, seeing him with another women (unsure if Amanda or someone else) she smashed the window and the police were called. I wouldn’t say either Matt or Breanna came out of that break up smelling of roses.

Matt obviously has form for this… having left long term girlfriend from Sheffield from back before they made it big, Amy, for Breanna who he met when she modelled topless in AM’s music video. Then Breanna got a taste of it when he left her for this new one Amanda. I heard that during the break up, Breanna went a bit nuts, turned up at Mary’s house, climbed over a wall and spied on him through a window, seeing him with another women (unsure if Amanda or someone else) she smashed the window and the police were called. I wouldn’t say either Matt or Breanna came out of that break up smelling of roses.
Oops that should say turn up at Matt’s house, not Mary! Weird typo, there’s no Mary involved lol.
Also heard Matt’s parents hated Breanna. They stayed close with Amy. Don’t know what they think of Amanda.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Oops that should say turn up at Matt’s house, not Mary! Weird typo, there’s no Mary involved lol.
Also heard Matt’s parents hated Breanna. They stayed close with Amy. Don’t know what they think of Amanda.
Yeah, he’s definitely not the sweet guy I always wanted to believe he was ten years ago 😂 I listened to a podcast with Breanna and she was saying Matt’s mum was never a fan of her because she was American. So I doubt they’ll be keen on Amanda either! Especially with how full of herself she seems to be. That won’t go down well with the Sheffield natives! 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah, he’s definitely not the sweet guy I always wanted to believe he was ten years ago 😂 I listened to a podcast with Breanna and she was saying Matt’s mum was never a fan of her because she was American. So I doubt they’ll be keen on Amanda either! Especially with how full of herself she seems to be. That won’t go down well with the Sheffield natives! 😂
It’s funny because Matt’s brother is also married to an American (non-famous!) and the family like her.

Reactions: 3
It’s funny because Matt’s brother is also married to an American (non-famous!) and the family like her.
Interesting! Well Breanna would be the first to look for an easy excuse for why they didn’t like her!

Reactions: 2