Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she sticks her chin out and appears to film from her chin upwards just makes me think of Bruce Forsyth, and now I think that I just can’t unsee it. Even though she constantly denies using filters do people really believe her skin is that smooth glowy and perfect? She looks like a dolphin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reposted from a (seemingly candid and unfiltered) selfie by a friend, in the wild. As we have all been saying: she is a great looking woman. Amazing skin. But why does she pretend to be 3 stone lighter, have a model like chiselled jaw and be twenty years younger than she is with her disingenuous filtering?! I'm 35 with good skin (I'm told) and I don't bloody look like her Sunday Facial pics 😂 (and I have weight to lose so I would never have a defined jawline in an unedited picture currently, but the point stands....I don't pretend that I do!!!)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The way she sticks her chin out and appears to film from her chin upwards just makes me think of Bruce Forsyth, and now I think that I just can’t unsee it. Even though she constantly denies using filters do people really believe her skin is that smooth glowy and perfect? She looks like a dolphin.
Hey newbie!

The dolphin comparison. Why didn't I think of this?! Yes. No human woman - especially a 47, soon-to-be 48-year-old woman - has smooth and waxy skin like dolphin skin. I have two good friends in my life who have always had incredibly beautiful, flawless skin. It's sickening and I envy the tit out of them. It's the one thing people always point it when they meet these two friends of mine. They are genetically blessed with amazing skin - they never suffered from any acne or hyperpigmentation and even in their 40s now, they have such beautiful skin but even I know their skin which is so flawless in "real life" does not look like Alex's selfies where she just has that plastic/dolphin-like skin.

Especially after seeing her in person, I knew she was hyper-perfecting the appearance of her skin.

Annoyingly, it sure seems like many people on Instagram and TikTok think her skin is really that remarkably flawless and youthful. I can see women complimenting her with such envy. "OMG your skin is perfect!" to which Alex always replies, "Thanks! Want me to film a tutorial?!" :rolleyes:

Alex has great skin in person but I think she's receiving more compliments than other people of similar age with equally good skin because she retouches her face to conceal the skin laxity and fine lines that come with entering middle age and in real life, she is quite noticeably wrinkled around the eyes and on the sides of her mouth. All of this is blurred and smoothed out with apps and filters.
Everyone is so youth-obsessed, they're not complimenting women for having healthy skin at any age. What attracts the most compliments on social media is having a tight, poreless, wrinkle-free, snatched face i.e. a remarkably youthful-looking complexion.

IMG_7119.jpg

Reposted from a (seemingly candid and unfiltered) selfie by a friend, in the wild. As we have all been saying: she is a great looking woman. Amazing skin. But why does she pretend to be 3 stone lighter, have a model like chiselled jaw and be twenty years younger than she is with her disingenuous filtering?! I'm 35 with good skin (I'm told) and I don't bloody look like her Sunday Facial pics 😂 (and I have weight to lose so I would never have a defined jawline in an unedited picture currently, but the point stands....I don't pretend that I do!!!)
I saw that photo that Alex shared from Emma Guns' IG stories and thought it was a great pic of Alex but Alex is definitely fighting for her life every day to appear twenty years younger than her 47 years. I'd love to be twenty years younger myself but it's so cringy when you filter the crap out of your face and start to look like an avatar.

I have this gay friend who filters the crap out of his face AND body for his social media to the point where it looks freaky and just downright ridiculous. It's slightly more extreme than Alex's filter use and I wish he'd cut it out because it's bloody embarrassing. I mention he's gay because I know there's extra pressure in the gay community to stay young. He's always telling me "30 is 70 in gay years!" He's in his 50s and yet he's trying to pass himself off as 25. I really do regard this to be a symptom of body dysmorphia. His selfies on social media make me cringe so hard. He has cranked up those beauty filters so excessively and it looks CRAZY. I just think that's where Alex is headed.

But yes, an excellent point. You don't pretend to have an ultra-defined jawline and Alex is hell-bent on convincing her followers she's a size 12 who just turned 31.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her latest TikTok had me staring at her chin. It looks so short compared to unedited / unfiltered images of her face but after so many distorted images, I just can’t keep track of what’s her real chin/jaw dimensions anymore. 🤪🤷🏻‍♀️

CE1B068E-6DFD-4BB1-8E2A-137362F5D96C.jpeg
06DB17BB-816D-49B2-94E0-34FFEC933433.jpeg
B2267766-E896-4451-9F09-CA166B5058C9.jpeg
88F949F4-723C-4448-938C-40D619A6707E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Does anyone here follow the Welsh Twins? Her photos remind me of the filters they use sometimes. Except they do it totally ironically and purposefully obvious.
Googling Welsh Twins now

Warped Sunday Facial “alien face” is back on TikTok as of 20 mins ago. Seriously, how does she have the audacity to post these severely distorted, retouched videos of her face?! It never ceases to astonish me that she thinks nobody will think, “Hmmmm something looks off …🤔

1355FCF4-13D1-44C5-91A2-9FDAFDACDFF6.jpeg
E8EF9763-C51A-48A2-BDFE-601C92598A81.jpeg

And then next week, she’ll be doing lives looking like this

0FC3CE33-5B8A-4901-94C9-CE715C226D9C.jpeg

It’s bizarre, right? It’s like, she’s weirdly spoon-feeding us so much evidence that she reproches/edits/filters the crap out of her face but will then deny it vehemently.
Like Mugatu said in Zoolander, “Doesn’t anyone else notice this?! I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!!!” 🤪😂

*retouches (WTF is “reproches”?! )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
why does she slather lippie all over her lips?! Including over the lip line.
View attachment 1805481
I'm stressed out by how little battery power your phone is displaying 😁

why does she slather lippie all over her lips?! Including over the lip line.
View attachment 1805481
She always blames her messy lipstick application on the fact she has a scar under her bottom lip but that doesn’t explain why it looks like she can’t “stay within the lines” on the top lip.

Tonight’s Ask Alex session was typically featuring mega-blurred out skin & extremely bright lighting. But sure, “I really do like this!!!” she’d argue.

069B1B69-F1C1-479F-A936-BF0CDEE515AD.jpeg
3133C6F4-C602-445B-B8AB-68C51DC704ED.jpeg
6E405591-5CE5-480D-ADBA-B1248B51ABFA.jpeg
8EC25FDC-FFB1-432F-A2AA-57AD3E276407.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow. Today’s ‘Live’ with the gastroenterologist providing more evidence that those Sunday Facial & ‘Ask Alex’ videos are filtered & edited extremely.

0D20CA29-EB32-41BC-85CE-17465271F2AB.jpeg
36AC55E6-725C-4DA4-A885-D15615B15E10.jpeg
0DE62AAA-C502-4F34-8734-B106F9593DB7.jpeg

Today’s IG Live stills compared to how her face looked in videos over the last few days.

59A705DE-5657-4A19-A7B5-DA5B191AA5FB.jpeg
199D6EC3-6418-4048-8D3E-711A70407983.jpeg
189EBD1C-E6D9-4890-9D7E-4C513C3364FB.jpeg

My facial expression every time Alex denies using filters or face editing apps

93E1C083-4AEB-458C-97F5-ABAA8C6D2E22.jpeg

I used to know an old man who was completely bald on top. More than half the time, he'd wear what I'd call a "Beatles wig" because his wig was of a 1960s Beatles mop top style and yet other days, he couldn't be bothered to wear the wig at all YET if people asked him if he was wearing a wig on the days he did wear his ridiculously thick Paul McCartney circa 1961 wig, he'd deny it vehemently and look offended even though we'd all seen him without his wig several times. Alex and her filters are kinda like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Alex gets so animated during her live interviews. It makes for some interesting screen shots.
900CD846-A92F-4A1E-A2DF-8269ACB5327C.jpeg
C8871984-253F-41A8-9DF8-5B86B6334226.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
And today we’re back to completely texture-free dolphin skin with gaunt cheekbones.

D202DBA4-2E2A-4450-B466-A91584A918A5.jpeg

• Haha
Bright bright lights don’t change the shape of your face 😂😂😂 do people actually believe her when she says she doesn’t use a filter 🤦‍♀️

Theirs is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks filter free so I don’t know why she does it ! Even on her filter free pics she still has a forehead smoother than my 5yr old 😂😂

Bright bright lights don’t change the shape of your face 😂😂😂 do people actually believe her when she says she doesn’t use a filter 🤦‍♀️

Theirs is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks filter free so I don’t know why she does it ! Even on her filter free pics she still has a forehead smoother than my 5yr old 😂😂
Her forehead skin is flawless. It's like a McDonalds filet o'fish bun.

1671213693396.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she think the world will stop turning if she doesn’t post a Sunday facial?
She needs her weekly fix of “Your skin is flawless!” comments from sycophantic followers who pretend they don’t detect the blurring, elongating beauty filters.

I know I sound like a broken record but geez, the Sunday Facials need to end. Every Sunday Facial video looks identical. She might as well just repost old Sunday facial videos. Her content has become so predictable, dull and insanely repetitive.

The filters have those hands looking weirdly long & large as usual.

3A40D469-11A6-43A7-8CEF-650A47290541.jpeg

Usual BLURRY goodness …

It’s so suspicious that Miss “Look, I have REALLY GOOD SKIN” can’t ever seem to bring herself to post unretouched or unfiltered selfies.
If it’s THAT good, why is the blurring filter always cranked up so heavily?
If one had skin as good as Alex proudly declares, surely they’d have no qualms about taking a selfie without ring lights and the blurring effect on.

7E2CDAB3-4269-4066-A41E-87944B721C6A.jpeg

I know the angles from which a selfie is taken can make features look different but look at the difference in chin/jaw dimensions between these two very recent posts. My chin never differs this drastically in appearance in my photos & videos.

21B5B3EA-07F4-45E6-AEBF-BBBA7BECA951.jpeg

People leave comments expressing how impressed they are with her flawlessness and I’m thinking, 😳 .. you guys seriously don’t see the distortion ?!

Attachments

Last edited: