Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she hadn’t posted so many hair videos I would think she was wearing a wig. Her hairline is so far back?!

Reactions: 2
Third pic on the left hand side 😱
Anyway, I’m going to try not be a witch because I’m having a bout of bad luck right now and I reckon they’re both related 😂
😂 I love the honesty & self-awareness.

Every time I post here. I think of all the ways the universe will punish me for this. 🤔

If she hadn’t posted so many hair videos I would think she was wearing a wig. Her hairline is so far back?!
On her TikTok Live chats, she gets asked sometimes if she’s wearing a wig and she’s actually asked “Why do you think I’m wearing a wig?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Today’s shamelessly retouched selfie on Alex’s IG stories from her holiday destination 🫤

View attachment 1756835

Bear in mind she didn’t look like this during the last few months as you’ll see in my collection of ‘before and after’ comparison shots using all recent images from past several months

View attachment 1756839View attachment 1756840View attachment 1756841View attachment 1756842
You need to make a tiktok account because it eill gain traction there! She needs to stop with this bullshit at her big big age

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Under this particular Sunday Facial video a couple of weeks ago, I saw this comment which Alex never responded to

D6546E21-F51E-4260-9130-94A41136B698.jpeg

C9AF0BCE-1730-43AC-B162-E5C52BD931B7.jpeg
The answer, Shaza_Louise is … she doesn’t. Not off Instagram anyway …

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think that’s an innocent, genuine comment or…. ??😂

How shiny is her forehead! No lines whatsoever! 🙄

View attachment 1763901
It could be a genuine comment/question from the woman who claims to have worked with Alex 15 years ago.

Alex does make herself look remarkably young for a 47 year old in her IG content so I’m sure many people who have known her personally since she was 35 are seeing her IG images & how oddly young she looks in them & it’s a case of, ‘Things that make you go Hmmmm 🤔…” 🧐🤨

Every Sunday, when she posts her extremely boring, repetitive, ridiculously distorted beauty-filtered Sunday Facial videos, my disdain for her deceit is recharged. It’s just so f**king ridiculous. The skin is insanely over lit and blurred out but worst of all, the drastic, extreme editing of her jawline/lower face. That is not her f**king face shape at all.

Stills from today’s Sunday Blur-fest

A77FF536-0B9A-43D2-9772-79CF10CDF470.jpeg
BCE90BF6-4CE5-4ADD-9166-8E6F7EA59947.jpeg
408CEC0C-8D89-4B37-9BD6-B1FBD710916E.jpeg
80FAA01E-A148-497E-BAB7-1F217153DE7A.jpeg

REAL face shape versus her Instagram face shape

9CCE1E08-529C-4DAB-8F25-EDA03EAD31D2.jpeg

Let’s be real. This is her true side profile and she doesn’t have a sharp, slender, pointy chin

FF2DA848-CC0F-4935-8DA0-81AD8018C689.jpeg

There’s just no way she went from looking like she did in a YouTube video in 2016 to looking how she does in today’s Sunday video in 2022.
EAB8970F-9408-4A40-91A8-9062F13C5AD1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Alex’s face has been noticeably retouched/reshaped by editorial staff as seen here in the Sep *2022* edition of The Glossary magazine where she looks like a 31 year old with a very slender face & sharp cheekbones which is suspicious when ….

15FEF1B4-D6C2-4D52-8359-6B9862F84DF4.jpeg

… this is what she was captured looking like in someone else’s IG stories from 2-3 weeks ago.

48D1857F-2C0D-497F-8DBE-D5B5AC0FA347.jpeg

If Caroline Hirons & Sali Hughes edited their faces with FaceApp to the same degree that Alex Steinherr edits her own face i.e. like a vain lunatic :

C49D5CB2-F1AB-490B-A7DF-998965FC7EC7.jpeg
F3059955-26F0-4A67-93F5-487B98E8C51D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Sali Hughes looks stunning in the retouched photo.
Right?! I’m so impressed with how I retouched Sali’s face. 😂 I think Sali has a pretty face anyway so with facetuning, she looks drop dead gorgeous.

But yeah, filters and face retouching apps are not good for our self image.
My FaceApp retouched selfies make me want extreme plastic surgery 😞
I look at those pics and think awww man, if I actually looked like this, my life would be perfect, surely! 🤪

• Heart
Why didn’t she spend a few extra seconds to position her sunglasses less awkwardly & wonky on the side of her head?

92120547-05B2-40A7-94C1-BECA5D7743EC.jpeg

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Her neck must be in constant AGONY sticking her chin out that much all the time 😰 🤣

Reactions: 4
La Roche Posay paying Alex to advertise their Cicaplast B5 Baume on TikTok whilst using beauty filters cranked up to max. Waxwork skin. Plastic complexion.

YET I guarantee if anyone here dared to leave a comment for Alex pointing out how heavily filtered she is, she would deny it vehemently as I’ve seen her deny it so many times before. Such is the strength of her wilful dishonesty and delusion.

BFBC69AA-149F-4BF7-94D2-7D60BB6A15FC.jpeg
4430758F-6BD5-49C7-B3B8-CFDE1FE12C1E.jpeg

This TikTok video.😴 Can’t believe the punchline to the story is, I forgot to wear blusher. Oh no! 😱 How did you survive?!

Reality check reminder

614E21EE-4293-4195-AC4B-D10E3636B8A3.jpeg

I found this part of the video when she’s trying to tell us of the horrors of not wearing blusher a bit cringe.

Pointing to her head with two fingers emphatically and using dramatic hushed tones to describe … not how she’s solved cold fusion … but that she figured out she forgot to apply pink blusher and without blusher, she was confused and scared for a second. 😱
Oh Alex … you’re a special one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What was the comment? Her TikTok content is terrible. She never gives product names and even when she does, it isn't a reliable demo when she's filtered to oblivion.

Telling her to stop with the filters and she isnt embarassed and also calling her out for usinf filters when doing a skincare ad and tagged la roche posay, even said we've seen you outside and you do not look like this!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Telling her to stop with the filters and she isnt embarassed and also calling her out for usinf filters when doing a skincare ad and tagged la roche posay, even said we've seen you outside and you do not look like this!
Did Alex delete the comment then? I went to TikTok and searched her last 4-5 videos and saw no such comment.
Oh man, did you take a screenshot?!
I would have loved to have seen this comment.

Did Alex delete the comment then? I went to TikTok and searched her last 4-5 videos and saw no such comment.
Oh man, did you take a screenshot?!
I would have loved to have seen this comment.
Yeah probably deleted it its on the latest la roche posay balm video so the newest one