Alex Simpson #3 She’s incapable of doing anything without Auds (61) 🫠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop with the Hair Burst … she complains every week that she’s going bald and brunette 🤦🏼‍♀️ does she have short term memory loss? It’s not like she has anything else to remember!

Reactions: 5
She’s so bloody vain!

Another hard day I see. And spent with Auds (99), just for a change.
---
Looks like she works on the Chanel counter in this outfit
Auds 99 😅😅😅😅
---
Just out of interest
How old are you ladies who think she dresses like a grandma?

im paranoid i do too ha

i kind of know what you mean but can’t pin point it

Auds 99 😅😅😅😅
---
Just out of interest
How old are you ladies who think she dresses like a grandma?

im paranoid i do too ha

i kind of know what you mean but can’t pin point it
Im 33.I think she dresses like a grandma .I love smart clothing and some of her outfits are ok but a lot are shocking !
Those cream slacks and loafer things she had on the other day are like something straight out of bon marche .The Chanel broach pinned on to anything and everything .She is so dated .

Reactions: 3
Im 33.I think she dresses like a grandma .I love smart clothing and some of her outfits are ok but a lot are shocking !
Those cream slacks and loafer things she had on the other day are like something straight out of bon marche .The Chanel broach pinned on to anything and everything .She is so dated .
I’m also 33.

The Hairburst thing is a joke. How on earth can they still pay her to promote them!

Reactions: 2
I’m also 33.

The Hairburst thing is a joke. How on earth can they still pay her to promote them!
i skip any stories to do with hairburst and her hair in general as she just constantly moans about her hair and then the next day she will be trying to sell that hair burst crap ,which I wouldnt use even if it was given to me for free .Between her and that Aimee single mama clampet ive seen enough to know that it doesnt do anything decent for your hair

I’m also thirty three ha

ooh I can’t see as not on Instagram but definitely agree with the broach thing and some of her clothing can look cheap and Gypsy style

always so put together though

I have heard that in real life she looks very orange but I don’t know 🤷 ofcourse

Kiecooks is looking old … If they don’t start planning this wedding soon they’ll be walking down the aisle fully grey 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What does she love about apple cider vingar apart from the referral fee money? ‘Delicious’ pea and ham soup and a Diet Coke is hardly over indulging 😂

• Haha
What does she love about apple cider vingar apart from the referral fee money? ‘Delicious’ pea and ham soup and a Diet Coke is hardly over indulging 😂
But they taste gorrrrrg but have zero taste… make your mind up Alex love. 🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 1
It’s getting weird. Auds looks good for her age but Alex is starting to look older than her years purely because of how she is dressing and presenting herself. She seems happy though and that is what counts.

Reactions: 8
Its funny she thinks she looks like her dad when she's a carbon copy of her mom 😆 even more so now than before

I completely missed that there was a new thread, I thought Alex had become so dull that we’d all got bored of talking about her!
I’m now realising why all her friends seem to have disappeared. If she’s saying in real life that she’s this overwhelmed planning what to buy for the new house and Christmas presents I can see how she’d become insufferable very quickly to someone with a normal life and responsibilities and a full time job. Or even a part time job, poor Alex couldn’t possibly find the time for that while spending hours dolled up to the nines every day to sit around with Winston waiting for Kie Cooks to make her dinner.

Reactions: 6
I completely missed that there was a new thread, I thought Alex had become so dull that we’d all got bored of talking about her!
I’m now realising why all her friends seem to have disappeared. If she’s saying in real life that she’s this overwhelmed planning what to buy for the new house and Christmas presents I can see how she’d become insufferable very quickly to someone with a normal life and responsibilities and a full time job. Or even a part time job, poor Alex couldn’t possibly find the time for that while spending hours dolled up to the nines every day to sit around with Winston waiting for Kie Cooks to make her dinner.
youre right.She is tone deaf! I wouldnt be suprised if she got on her mates nerves.They will likely have normal jobs,kids,houses and not have been bankrolled by mum and dad for 30 + years .
Most people are at best having to budget and cut back and worried about paying bills or covering xmas costs and at worst people cant afford to heat their homes or eat.Then youve got Alex whos overwhelmed at the prospect of filling her new mansion with barker and stonehouse and prob cant decide with rolex to buy kiecooks for crimbo.Get a life man!

• Heart
Reactions: 6