Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like somthing has been wrote on a facebook group about her .i saw the page comment on her tiktok .so ive requestee to join it on facebook to see what happened haha

Reactions: 1
Some mug bought the tickets I see. Probably the moon face fan club. She’s still a confrontational head who needs bringing down a peg or two

I managed to get onto that facebook page and it sounds like its all been deleted but it did kick of

Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought she was a dick but Is she okay on about don’t come at her about a water bottle if you’re on medical contraception?! Jesus this girl is something else man 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve always thought she was a dick but Is she okay on about don’t come at her about a water bottle if you’re on medical contraception?! Jesus this girl is something else man 🤣🤣🤣
What's wrong with the water bottle like?

What's wrong with the water bottle like?
Apparently the water bottles tik tok are selling can make you infertile and shes claiming they’re not because she wants people to buy them 🤣 She triggers me sometimes she’s just so irritating

Reactions: 3
Apparently the water bottles tik tok are selling can make you infertile and shes claiming they’re not because she wants people to buy them 🤣 She triggers me sometimes she’s just so irritating
I dont know if im been stupid but how can bottles make you infertile ?

• Haha
I dont know if im been stupid but how can bottles make you infertile ?
Some plastics (and metal bottles) can be dangerous China has a much more unregulated market which is why things are so much cheaper they can use cheaper materials which have more dangerous chemicals. Personally you couldn't pay to touch one of those

Reactions: 2
There is nothing about her i like even when she does ticktok shops shes arrogant she loves herself a lot but thats fine i guess but she just exagerates everything