Alex Light

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. I feel for her if she is partially relapsing into old habits as I remember when I was in the grip of my ED despite logically knowing I was smaller than I had been before, I was desperate for people to not notice and tried to hide it wearing my (by then) baggy hoodies and jeans rather than ‘show off’ my figure which I had always previously thought was what I’d want to do if I lost weight… I really hope this isn’t the case for Alex. I hope shes just naturally lost a bit of weight (or actively but healthily lost weight) but is hiding it because she’s conscious she’s built a platform of being a slightly larger size and spreading body positivity and she for some reason thinks that means she can’t then change shape Without losing engagement.

To be clear, this latter reason angers me as it feeds into what I don’t like about influencers in the way they manipulate their audiences, but I’d rather that than wish an ED on anyone.
Do we know if she’s taking medication for her adhd? You can lose a lot of weight from that

Reactions: 1
that footage she shared of herself speaking as part of a panel for a cosmetics event, and her dad in the audience asking a question, with it all being such a poignant moment where he publicly apologised for comments he made about her body as a child - perhaps it's just me being cyncidal, but she's saying it was all totally spontaneous and unexpected, yet it all seemed very staged. so it was just a coincidence that her dad just happened to be in the audience of a talk about a make-up (?!) and it was all being captured on camera - such a touching, spontaneous moment that brought her to tears, yet she was able to respond immediately without even stumbling over her words or pausing to think before she responded, which gave the impression it was all planned, and she had already prepared her response. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 15
that footage she shared of herself speaking as part of a panel for a cosmetics event, and her dad in the audience asking a question, with it all being such a poignant moment where he publicly apologised for comments he made about her body as a child - perhaps it's just me being cyncidal, but she's saying it was all totally spontaneous and unexpected, yet it all seemed very staged. so it was just a coincidence that her dad just happened to be in the audience of a talk about a make-up (?!) and it was all being captured on camera - such a touching, spontaneous moment that brought her to tears, yet she was able to respond immediately without even stumbling over her words or pausing to think before she responded, which gave the impression it was all planned, and she had already prepared her response. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Also the whole oh I hope you all feel sooo amazing from it to bullshit 🙄 it wasn’t touching. He didn’t really apologise as such just said oh we were just doing what we thought was the way you do it. It didn’t come across sincere or loving at all. More like a script he was given.

Reactions: 7
Also the whole oh I hope you all feel sooo amazing from it to bullshit 🙄 it wasn’t touching. He didn’t really apologise as such just said oh we were just doing what we thought was the way you do it. It didn’t come across sincere or loving at all. More like a script he was given.
Even if it wasn't scripted, why does she think others will find it cathartic? I'm sure it was a nice moment for her but it meant zip to me.

Reactions: 7
exactly how it seemed to me too. very scripted, no real emotion, it just came across like he was repeating the words he had been told to say, especially as Alex's response was to ask him a question, without even pausing to think. i think he was in the audience specifically to put his hand up during the Q&A, and it was all staged in an attempt to come across as some big meaningful moment between the two of them - when actually it just seemed forced. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
As if this is a genuine message 💀 Her management probably sent this question so she can justify her prices before the launch.

Screenshot_20230513-212839.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry but this is ridiculous. Dogs are not babies. I've said it and I'll die on this hill 😅
and not only that, it wasn't even mother's day in the UK! 🙄

although I guess we should be grateful she didn't use it as an opportunity to update us on her expensive fertility treatment, egg freezing journey and a reminder that she has low ovarian reserves. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s full of shite! Literally. A consultant would not recommend a specific product such as symprove as it would be unethical and could be fraudulent if they are financially linked to them. They ‘may’ have recommended a pro biotic but even that is unlikely as the stance is NOT to recommend pro biotics as people don’t understand them and overtake them. Any old bullshit to flog a product

Reactions: 8
Ffs, here we go again with the 'cut a fringe in, hate the fringe' narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.