Alex Light

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she think this is clear she’s being sarcastic about it obviously being photoshop? It’s really not. She’s such a toxic influence in the whole body positive world she tries to be in.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
If Dave is going to Seville on a work trip surely his employer will be arranging the accomodation? Why is she begging for a gifted stay? The math ain't mathing here 🤔

Screenshot_20230817-101323.png

Reactions: 6
If Dave is going to Seville on a work trip surely his employer will be arranging the accomodation? Why is she begging for a gifted stay? The math ain't mathing here 🤔

View attachment 2385586
I book a lot of travel for people I work for, to be fair to Alex a company wouldn’t normally pay for an employee to stay over the weekend. Usually the work trip ends on a Friday and if said employee wants to extend it for personal leisure it is then at their own expense.

Reactions: 3
I book a lot of travel for people I work for, to be fair to Alex a company wouldn’t normally pay for an employee to stay over the weekend. Usually the work trip ends on a Friday and if said employee wants to extend it for personal leisure it is then at their own expense.
Ah yeah good point. I didn't think of that. She's still a beg though.

I stayed in Seville a few years ago and my hotel was lush and it was inexpensive. I won't be messaging her though because I'm a petty little witch 😂 She should shop around herself like the rest of us peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I stayed in Seville a few years ago and my hotel was lush and it was inexpensive. I won't be messaging her though because I'm a petty little witch 😂 She should shop around herself like the rest of us peasants.
Oh yeah I totally agree, absolutely she is fishing for free accommodation. Like you say, just shop around like the rest of us 🙄

Can I pm you for the info 😅From one peasant to another 🙌

Reactions: 2
She’s pregnant!
what happened to the whole "i'm freezing my eggs because i have low egg reserves but I'm don't yet feel ready to be a mother/have a child?!" surely that was. he'll of a lot of money to spend on fertility stuff if, less than a yera after sharing her egg freezing journey, she decided she suddenly felt ready to have a baby! 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s pregnant!
I'm happy for her. I am usually her biggest critic but pregnancy is wonderful news and I genuinely wish her well. I don't find her announcement in poor taste like I did the ✨ egg freezing journey ✨

Having said that I will most definitely unfollow. Being childfree (by choice) I have no interest in what will undoubtedly be some very tedious baby content.

Reactions: 22
what happened to the whole "i'm freezing my eggs because i have low egg reserves but I'm don't yet feel ready to be a mother/have a child?!" surely that was. he'll of a lot of money to spend on fertility stuff if, less than a yera after sharing her egg freezing journey, she decided she suddenly felt ready to have a baby! 🙄
to be fair a lot can change in a year, and if she had a low ovarian reserve and had the money, I can see why she'd want to freeze her eggs!

Is it mean to think that the freezing of eggs is more about not wanting to have sex with dismal Dave and less about having low egg count?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just had a look for a thread on Alex and I’m shocked it’s not more popular… good for her I suppose. I had unfollowed her because you know she’s a needy moaning attention seeker. I’m going to be re following though to see her handle a baby 😂😂😂😂
I cannot for one second imagine her ever coping with putting something else before herself. Most people that need babied and as much attention as she needs have to be rich enough to pay for a 24/7 nanny, which then still allows them the time they need to be in their own heads making life about them.
She’s acts like a child herself and whines so much, oh my gosh it’s going to be an absolute tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just had a look for a thread on Alex and I’m shocked it’s not more popular… good for her I suppose. I had unfollowed her because you know she’s a needy moaning attention seeker. I’m going to be re following though to see her handle a baby 😂😂😂😂
I cannot for one second imagine her ever coping with putting something else before herself. Most people that need babied and as much attention as she needs have to be rich enough to pay for a 24/7 nanny, which then still allows them the time they need to be in their own heads making life about them.
She’s acts like a child herself and whines so much, oh my gosh it’s going to be an absolute tit show.
I agree she's very needy, but I can't decide is that an act for her or is she like this in real life?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to the podcast to know why she decided to get pregnant so soon after egg freezing?

Has anyone listened to the podcast to know why she decided to get pregnant so soon after egg freezing?
I haven't listened to the podcast (I'd rather stick pins in my eyes) but I'm sure she explained on her stories? Something about the egg freezing not going as well as hoped so she realised she had to take action sooner rather than later. Please someone correct me if I've got that wrong.

Personally I think if you want a baby (and you're in a position to have one) you should just do it and not expect everything to fit to your timetable. The whole idea of a baby to order (not to be confused with people who have genuine fertility issues) is a bit icky to me.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the “horrible comments” that she shared? I missed them but saw the post apologising for sharing them then “going dark”. If they upset her so much, why is she sharing them?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah I saw them yesterday , I don't know why she's apologising though . To be fair they were absolutely vile and there were hundreds of them, just saying stop fooling yourself you're fat and disgusting your face is horrible you're vile all along those lines they were really disgusting to be honest. Maybe some of her followers were triggered by them

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I feel like she apologises too much. I know she probably feels like she’s doing the right thing but it must be exhausting, she’s not responsible for people being triggered by horrible comments she gets

Reactions: 13
Have never seen a ‘body pos’ influencer so desperate to show how quickly she has snapped back. She is clearly skinnier than she was before pregnancy so is loving the full body shots! Which she totally avoided during her pregnancy, Has either triggered her ED or has just gone on a mega diet.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.