Alex Light

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have never seen a ‘body pos’ influencer so desperate to show how quickly she has snapped back. She is clearly skinnier than she was before pregnancy so is loving the full body shots! Which she totally avoided during her pregnancy, Has either triggered her ED or has just gone on a mega diet.
I was going to say I feel her ED might get triggered post partum… it happens

Reactions: 3
I had the same thought when I saw that photo she posted of her in the baggy tracksuit . You can clearly see she's a lot thinner

Reactions: 6
I was going to say I feel her ED might get triggered post partum… it happens
yeah, definitely a risk, which she SHOULD be aware of, but it is very easy to be deceived by an eating disorder, and I hope she has her husband/family/friends looking out for her and aware of the signs of her relapsing. although knowing Alex, even if she were to relapse, it wouldn't stop her sharing photos in IG, with no thought to how they may trigger her audience. 🤷🏻‍♂️

has she had her baby? she blocked me ages ago and I lost track.

Reactions: 2
yeah, definitely a risk, which she SHOULD be aware of, but it is very easy to be deceived by an eating disorder, and I hope she has her husband/family/friends looking out for her and aware of the signs of her relapsing. although knowing Alex, even if she were to relapse, it wouldn't stop her sharing photos in IG, with no thought to how they may trigger her audience. 🤷🏻‍♂️

has she had her baby? she blocked me ages ago and I lost track.
Yeah she had it maybe 5/6 weeks ago. She has no regard for triggering her followers.

Yeah she had it maybe 5/6 weeks ago. She has no regard for triggering her followers.
yeah, pretty sure she blocked me because I commented on her constantly sharing photos of herself with an eating disorder and underweight - totally unnecessary in terms of the content of her posts, and just an excuse to remind everyone that she at a low weight bec she loves the validation. she certainly had no concerns about triggering her followers then, so i doubt she does now. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.