Alex Light

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1679143564000.png

It’s a museum.. this is what you’re supposed to do??

I do wonder if they even like eachother.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2038133
It’s a museum.. this is what you’re supposed to do??

I do wonder if they even like eachother.
such a weird thing to be irritated about! they're at a museum, but how DARE Dave be interested in reading about the exhibitions, when Alex only went for content and was expecting to spend half an hour in the museum posing for photos and then leave, not be dragged around by her husband who has the AUDACITY to actually be interested in the museum displays. duck him actually ENJOYING his holiday and not allowing it to be all about Alex.

and why is she whinging anyway? as an independent woman, surely she could leave him to it and go check out a different part of the museum with an exhibition she is more interested in, or go grab a coffe and sit scrolling IG, and meet up with him later! instead, she is clearly sulking and complaining, acting like a bratty toddler to make him feel guilty so that he feels pressured to rush through the museum or just give up and leave. 🙄

Reactions: 19
Great she's in Copenhagen, THE place to be seen at the moment when you're an influencer. Yawn.

Reactions: 3
Bloody HELL, she is such a terrible interviewer. How does she have that job? Talking to AA Gill's son and every now and again she just says "yeah. Wow." in the most monotone bored voice I've ever heard. So bland, so bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's just jumping on the sobriety/addiction bandwagon without even doing any research before the interview to make sure she ask pertinent questions. And she also have the nerves to compare herself to the person she interview.

Reactions: 4
Alex will happily address *her* triggers. But if anyone points out that her content triggers them, she doesn’t want to know. Claiming she’s had disordered eating since she was what? 3? Absolute bollocks
She’s an absolute bleep. I honestly hate this witch more than I hate any other ‘influencer’ because she’s happy to monetise ED.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s another influencer who seems to have changed so much this year. Used to really enjoy her content and calling out of diet culture bullshit…but now she’s just another influencer preaching at us all, with no more experience of the issues she purports to be an expert in than you or I.

I guess in the end, the ad deals and partnerships just get too tempting and they all sell out and turn into the very people they were initially fighting against.

Much like Danae Mercer sadly.

I wonder if 2023 will finally be the turning point for Instagram. A lot of them jump on every bandwagon going - I wonder if it’s desperation to cling on to the sinking ship 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I understand the message she’s trying to convey, but I don’t understand the general lying in her latest post? She’d have been about 17/18 when the wiifit was launched in the UK not 10?! She’s 33/34 currently and it launched here in 2007? Or is this just a copy / paste again from another account / influencer?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I understand the message she’s trying to convey, but I don’t understand the general lying in her latest post? She’d have been about 17/18 when the wiifit was launched in the UK not 10?! She’s 33/34 currently and it launched here in 2007? Or is this just a copy / paste again from another account / influencer?
Well she does have previous for telling fibs. Remember when she said she was teased at school for having 'footballers legs' and someone came on this thread and debunked that story 🥴🤭

Well she does have previous for telling fibs. Remember when she said she was teased at school for having 'footballers legs' and someone came on this thread and debunked that story 🥴🤭
That was me.. this still comes up in convo all the time with people that knew/know her especially after her more triggering posts.. it’s always a debate if it’s funny she is making tit up and deserves the slating on WhatsApp groups or if we should feel sorry for her. The monetisation and constant triggering content with no regard for anyone else following her, just to get more followers/more money always ends in the same conclusion..

Reactions: 8
This post would be more convincing if she hadn't shared it alongside a photo of herself where her stomach looks flat and she is wearing activewear 🥴

At first glance you could be forgiven for thinking this is a before and after transformation pic. Or is it just me??

Screenshot_20230326-182753.png

Reactions: 19
This post would be more convincing if she hadn't shared it alongside a photo of herself where her stomach looks flat and she is wearing activewear 🥴

At first glance you could be forgiven for thinking this is a before and after transformation pic. Or is it just me??

View attachment 2057537
yeah, what's the deal with the photo of herself?! it's not relevant, given the fact that her stomach clearly doesn't resemble the one in the tweet she's referencing! presumably just another opportunity to slyly highlight that her stomach is fairly flat to boost her own confidence! 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She can preach body positivity all she wants but every outfit photo is a baggy outfit and that to me says she is ashamed of her body! Which she shouldn’t be because in reality she is a relatively thin ok looking woman

I think she is wearing baggy clothes because she has lost weight. Some photos she is definitely looking slimmer than before

Reactions: 2
I think she is wearing baggy clothes because she has lost weight. Some photos she is definitely looking slimmer than before
Agree. I feel for her if she is partially relapsing into old habits as I remember when I was in the grip of my ED despite logically knowing I was smaller than I had been before, I was desperate for people to not notice and tried to hide it wearing my (by then) baggy hoodies and jeans rather than ‘show off’ my figure which I had always previously thought was what I’d want to do if I lost weight… I really hope this isn’t the case for Alex. I hope shes just naturally lost a bit of weight (or actively but healthily lost weight) but is hiding it because she’s conscious she’s built a platform of being a slightly larger size and spreading body positivity and she for some reason thinks that means she can’t then change shape Without losing engagement.

To be clear, this latter reason angers me as it feeds into what I don’t like about influencers in the way they manipulate their audiences, but I’d rather that than wish an ED on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.