Alex Gladwin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really thick. On a recent video I'm sure there was a four letter word she couldn't pronounce. There's always a word she can't say and she giggles, but seriously, four flipping letters?

She is really thick. On a recent video I'm sure there was a four letter word she couldn't pronounce. There's always a word she can't say and she giggles, but seriously, four flipping letters?
i hate that whole "is that how you say it?" either they are all f'in dumb or feigning ignorance to appeal to "their viewers"!

Reactions: 2
Today Alex asked if she should do something about her cat shitting in someone else’s garden or not. 🤯 Yes! You should absolutely be responsible for your pet! Why would you even ask!

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind Alex and this is a bit of a random comment but it’s been bugging me that Alex has a lovely landscaped garden and… not a single live plant in it. Her plants and grass are all plastic. She’s a animal lover but she’s managed to destroy all biodiversity in her garden. Sorry for the random rant!

Reactions: 5
What a life. It must be great getting a free holiday when you can afford to pay for it yourself.

• Angry
Where is it, is she going to disneyland in paris but staying in a center parcs owned village?

It’s just been her birthday - does she ever do anything not involving Adam’s family? Does she have any of her own friends???

We didn't need a post from Alex saying she has no friends, we'd figured that out already PMSL.

It’s just been her birthday - does she ever do anything not involving Adam’s family? Does she have any of her own friends???
Lol i think she's just answered your question in her latest post!

Whats wrong with her OWN family - does she not like them?! Not seen her awful Mum in a while.

Reactions: 2
Every time I see her fella I can't help thinking he's hiding all sorts. I bet his got a secret shed full of gif masks or something

She's so strange too. Like, she seems nice and she seems quite friendly. But she also looks so sad all the time? I can't put my finger on it she seems so lonely. Does she genuinely have the interests that she says she enjoys? Or is it to keep him happy I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's so strange too. Like, she seems nice and she seems quite friendly. But she also looks so sad all the time? I can't put my finger on it she seems so lonely. Does she genuinely have the interests that she says she enjoys? Or is it to keep him happy I wonder
This! I think she does seem quite down most of the time. Her life revolves around him and the kids. I mean she might like that, but I think it’s healthy to spend time apart with friends doing your own thing, not together 24/7.
They’ve been together a long time, so I wonder if that has something to do with her lack of friends? She dropped any she had at the time for him and he’s never encouraged her to develop or maintain any friendships outside of family. Quite sad really 😕

She seems quite sociable when you see her at the family get togethers. I think she lost all her friends when she started hanging out with incel Adam?

Every time I see her fella I can't help thinking he's hiding all sorts. I bet his got a secret shed full of gif masks or something

Yeh its difficult to believe she's SO in to her history. She's wayyy too thick to have ANY concept of anything historical.

I still can't believe she doesn't do the school run for her boys. I mean what EXACTLY is her excuse not to! She does sweet FA all day every day.

Yeh its difficult to believe she's SO in to her history. She's wayyy too thick to have ANY concept of anything historical.

I still can't believe she doesn't do the school run for her boys. I mean what EXACTLY is her excuse not to! She does sweet FA all day every day.
She doesn’t? WTF does she do all day? Play with cats?