Alex Gladwin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems like a nice person but way too reliant on her hubby and agree the kids are very immature and just do what they want.

They are vegetarian but their meals are all basically cheese based. Not brilliant. Every single food haul she reminds us how one night a week they ALWAYS have the same pasta dish with Coop packet cheese sauce and a tin of chopped tomatoes. Sounds rank! They cook some other interesting stuff in week but never for their boys. I know she's said they're fussy but you're not going to improve that by not supporting them to extend their palate!
Agree with all this. So much of their food is just pre-made stuff from the store. They never seem to make their own food. I think the husband might cook sometimes but the grocery hauls are just bags of processed crap.

Can someone tell me why she’s not getting a COVID test? She’s been sick for days. I don’t live in the UK but where I live, she would have been sent for a test by now. She definitely should not be thinking of mixing with people until she’s been cleared, even if it is a cold. Keep your germs to yourself!

Reactions: 1
I have thought maybe she should do a covid test esp when she's in bed saying she's feeling bad. But I think she's one to go to bed over every sniffing? So maybe played up?

That primark haul was more of a "what not to buy"! How does she pick such nasty clothes for her boys?!

I just can't help but look at photos of her and her husband together and think he needs a yellow pages to stand on or something. Sorry, I know that is bitchy but he just comes across as a wet blanket without looking half her size as well.

• Haha
I just can't help but look at photos of her and her husband together and think he needs a yellow pages to stand on or something. Sorry, I know that is bitchy but he just comes across as a wet blanket without looking half her size as well.
Come on, it doesn't matter how tall he is compared to her! Height difference doesn't matter. People can't help how tall/short they are.

Although I completely agree he comes across as a wet blanket! He's not my type. He must make a bomb from his lego business if they can afford a LTB!

Come on, it doesn't matter how tall he is compared to her! Height difference doesn't matter. People can't help how tall/short they are.

Although I completely agree he comes across as a wet blanket! He's not my type. He must make a bomb from his lego business if they can afford a LTB!
Oh I know he can't help it, hence why I said I knew I was being bitchy... I just think he looks like a 12 year old in her photos

That lego business baffles me. He doesn't sell a lot on his Etsy shop. I am not sure if he has a separate website.

To me Alex appears a lot more confident which is great. Did anyone see the video with her mom? Her mom was funny. :LOL:

That lego business baffles me. He doesn't sell a lot on his Etsy shop. I am not sure if he has a separate website.

To me Alex appears a lot more confident which is great. Did anyone see the video with her mom? Her mom was funny. :LOL:
Seriously?! Her Mum is r@tty as hell!

I remember her saying she didn't have a great relationship with her mum? Always got better with in laws? Always thought her mum was a bit gobby 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember her saying she didn't have a great relationship with her mum? Always got better with in laws? Always thought her mum was a bit gobby 🙈
Yes! She (her mum) is the kind of woman I'd be scared to chat to in the staff room! Very loud and jokey. A bit intimidating. But I'm sure she is a nice person and the videos with her in are quite funny. Alex is just so different!

Oh I know he can't help it, hence why I said I knew I was being bitchy... I just think he looks like a 12 year old in her photos
He does look 12!

I'm really confused why Alex is doing an advert for setting up an aquarium. I can't remember them ever mentioning fish before? Her content at the moment is just so random!

I'm really confused why Alex is doing an advert for setting up an aquarium. I can't remember them ever mentioning fish before? Her content at the moment is just so random!
A few people have been doing the same recently. Maybe they’ve always harboured desires to have fish... or maybe they are just that desperate for cash....

I was just down a FB rabbit hole and clicked on one those those sites full of ads that has before and after pics. This one was of couples who recreate a pic years later. Granted there are not many years passed with these two, but it was pretty weird to be scrolling and stumble across them. 😄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was just down a FB rabbit hole and clicked on one those those sites full of ads that has before and after pics. This one was of couples who recreate a pic years later. Granted there are not many years passed with these two, but it was pretty weird to be scrolling and stumble across them. 😄
WOAH! Creepy AF! So they... what? I don't get it 😳

But Alex looks about 15 and Adam legit looks 11.

I know cats hurt themselves... but another cat with another amputated leg? 😭 my heart would break. I would have to keep them indoors after it happening to the first one! 🐈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone see her garden 'clean'. Literally nothing in their garden is real. Fake grass and fake plants! Fake grass fine fair enough - fairly convenient for kids I understand but why the fake plants outside? She said all the plants in their garden planters were fake from IKEA! For two able bodied people who work at home and never seem to go anywhere I think that's a really odd choice. No real flowers to attract insects and provide habitat, to talk to the boys about, to teach them about watering plants and how things grow.

Reactions: 5
Latest video didn't have ad in the title when first uploaded. Someone called her out on it in the comments and now she's added it. How flipping difficult is it? If I can remember you need to write it and it's not even my job (I have a real job that involves leaving the house and eating something other than cheese) why can't she?!

Her boys look so abnormally thin in that pic of them on her stories. They need a proper diet they look seriously unhealthy.

And they look SO simple, what is going on with them?! Although she couldn't be much dumber!