Alex Gladwin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of money they throw around is eyewatering! The many Lego sets, holidays and meals out is shocking. But with properties etc they've clearly plenty to throw around.

Alex seems nice, innocent and a bit vanilla... She's the kind of school mum you'd smile and say hi, then end up talking about the kids homework.

Reactions: 1
Looking at this thread can see it's not just me that thinks that Adam is a but weird. I started following years back I thought the eldest had downs. Bless him he just has wide apart eyes. They seem a boring family. But that Adam seems controlling. I don't like him much at all.

Reactions: 3
Looking at this thread can see it's not just me that thinks that Adam is a but weird. I started following years back I thought the eldest had downs. Bless him he just has wide apart eyes. They seem a boring family. But that Adam seems controlling. I don't like him much at all.
He’s definitely controlling. They only spend time with his family. When they went away last week it was to meet up with his gaming friends. She has no friends of her own. Weird.

He’s definitely controlling. They only spend time with his family. When they went away last week it was to meet up with his gaming friends. She has no friends of her own. Weird.
Yes it's like she's still a teenager. I think that's the problem when you
Work from home. He just comes across so swarmy. I don't know why?

Reactions: 2
Looks like you had an amazing time! Enjoy getting back to seeing your boys and cats

I’m getting irrationally irritated be her calling the cat from Hocus Pocus ‘Zachery’ Binx, when the correct name is Thackery Binx. Petty I know 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes - said on her stories a couple of days ago. Doesn’t have time, kids getting older etc etc.
Ah right thank you! I'm not on Instagram. She hadn't put out any videos for ages. Surprised she just completely deleted her channel though

Ah right thank you! I'm not on Instagram. She hadn't put out any videos for ages. Surprised she just completely deleted her channel though
I’m surprised she has deleted it too. She didn’t mention she was actually deleting it, just that she was coming off YouTube. Obviously building Lego is where the money is these days.

I’m surprised she has deleted it too. She didn’t mention she was actually deleting it, just that she was coming off YouTube. Obviously building Lego is where the money is these days.
It couldn’t have made her much money if she just deleted it - so weird.

She never got many views but I actually quite liked her videos as I am a fellow vegetarian introvert. Strange to just completely delete everything

There's clearly more to it. Shes been uploading videos for years documenting all sorts and then suddenly deletes it with a little message a week later saying oh yeh I deleted it.

That is weird. My vote is incel Adam told her to. I thought she had only recently uploaded a new one. In the last week or so? I didn’t get around to watching it. It was another trip somewhere.

That is weird. My vote is incel Adam told her to. I thought she had only recently uploaded a new one. In the last week or so? I didn’t get around to watching it. It was another trip somewhere.
The last I saw was a Croatia vlog which was a couple of months ago

She said she has no time for YT anymore because the hubbys business has really taken off and she helps him with that.