Alex Gladwin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't really share much anymore does she? It is all just the Lego business and the comic cons they attend - I think that just takes up all their time.

Reactions: 2
Why has she said Friday after school was a disaster? She sometimes says weekends are a nightmare with the boys too. I can’t
Imagine her parenting very well she’s so wet.

Reactions: 3
Not sure what's going on but why even bother mention it. She doesn't want to invade the boys privacy...

OK don't mention it at all then.

Not sure what's going on but why even bother mention it. She doesn't want to invade the boys privacy...

OK don't mention it at all then.
I know she hints at things but never explains in full.
No mention of her mum these days - always Adams family.

Reactions: 1
The children are very unfortunate looking.
Alex never mentions her mum anymore, I wonder what happened there.
I wish she would stop giving the kids ‘buzz’ cuts and take them to a proper barbers. It reminds of men in the military or something 🫠

I don't think she has that good of a relationship with her mum? I always remember her mentioning how different they were and possibly rough times/history? Can't say I've ever got a good vibe off her mum tbh and I definitely don't think she fits with the Instagram page that Alex is showing 😂

I don't think she has that good of a relationship with her mum? I always remember her mentioning how different they were and possibly rough times/history? Can't say I've ever got a good vibe off her mum tbh and I definitely don't think she fits with the Instagram page that Alex is showing 😂
Lol yes I could find a way of saying it! Poor Alex, her mum is a real embarrassment.

So she went out with her Mum for her Mum’s birthday, did cake etc but no sign of Adam or her children. Anyone find that a bit odd?

Her mum looks AWFUL. Looks so different to Alex. Well done to Alex for escaping that skanky lifestyle my goodness. I wonder how she ended up on such a different path.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ she's a rough old bird isn't she! Snobby Alex in spoons mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah deffo leans towards her controlling husband's family, pretending that she's not the crotch gobling of waynetta slob 😳

Is she not allowed to see the grandkids or something??

• Haha
Christ she's a rough old bird isn't she! Snobby Alex in spoons mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah deffo leans towards her controlling husband's family, pretending that she's not the crotch gobling of waynetta slob 😳

Is she not allowed to see the grandkids or something??
😂 😂

oh my god,, were they in Wetherspoons- I was trying to work it out!!
---
Loads of pictures of Adams parents and family on her page but NONE of HER own mum.
Mum and her xl bully not the look you’re going for Alex? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha