Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Tip for insomniacs: playing one of her videos will send you right off to sleep. Her voice is so monotonous and dreary.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I hate to be that one, but she did have helicobacter, and I must admit before being diagnosed I went to the doc for at least 4 visits thinking I had serious heart issues and was dying. The emergency GP sent me to A&E for day-long observations. Immense chest pain, BP totally fine, but resting pulse was 140+. Everyone was stumped. Cardiologists had no clue. I didn't call an ambulance, but I guess if you're more of a nervous nellie you would. It's a pretty crappy illness and not simply a bit of trapped gas. It took about six months to actually find out what was happening but once being diagnosed it was such a huge relief that it wasn't too serious and could be treated easily. She should use her YT channel to spread awareness of it because there are still way too many doctors who ignore all the symptoms and send you on your way with the Rennies.
Sorry to hear you were so unwell for so long 😣

The story about what happened that night - the bit that really gets me is that her husband panicked so much he ended up passing out so they all thought it was a gas leak 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Happyparrot

I don’t mind Alex and this is a bit of a random comment but it’s been bugging me that Alex has a lovely landscaped garden and… not a single live plant in it. Her plants and grass are all plastic. She’s a animal lover but she’s managed to destroy all biodiversity in her garden. Sorry for the random rant!

Reactions: 5

Viceroy

Anyone see her garden 'clean'. Literally nothing in their garden is real. Fake grass and fake plants! Fake grass fine fair enough - fairly convenient for kids I understand but why the fake plants outside? She said all the plants in their garden planters were fake from IKEA! For two able bodied people who work at home and never seem to go anywhere I think that's a really odd choice. No real flowers to attract insects and provide habitat, to talk to the boys about, to teach them about watering plants and how things grow.

I used to like her in the past too, but stopped following quite some time ago. I couldn't stand her grocery hauls. Every single item was prepackaged and ready made. Fair play they are vegetarians, but funnily enough, they don't seem to consume any fruit or veg. The grocery hauls of most channel mum crew only prove how lazy 'influencers' really are.

MerryBerry

Oh she does still do that. Forever talking about having “2 under 5” or whatever as though that is at all unusual. It’s bog bloody standard is it not?! And most people don’t have the help they do! The little one goes to nursery most of the week
and the mother in law has the boys overnight every week without fail -
What more does she want? And still she moans about how hard it is? Woman needs a hearty dose of reality.

Did you see the video a couple Of years back mind, about the “worst day of her life”? Which was basically her having a bad bout of heartburn and being a hypochondriac. I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Her recent after school routine was dreadful. So dreary to watch. Those boys seem incredibly immature for their ages. What a palava she made out of one of them going to beavers FFS. She doesn't even do the school run, literally what does she do?! Fair play if she makes money off the back of it though.

Sabbie

VIP Member
I hate to be that one, but she did have helicobacter, and I must admit before being diagnosed I went to the doc for at least 4 visits thinking I had serious heart issues and was dying. The emergency GP sent me to A&E for day-long observations. Immense chest pain, BP totally fine, but resting pulse was 140+. Everyone was stumped. Cardiologists had no clue. I didn't call an ambulance, but I guess if you're more of a nervous nellie you would. It's a pretty crappy illness and not simply a bit of trapped gas. It took about six months to actually find out what was happening but once being diagnosed it was such a huge relief that it wasn't too serious and could be treated easily. She should use her YT channel to spread awareness of it because there are still way too many doctors who ignore all the symptoms and send you on your way with the Rennies.

• Heart

Kema

I like her but since reading on here have gone off every instagrammer. Latest Bluestone blog- not marked as ad apparently just a gifted trip and filmed to look back on it as memories. Why put it on YouTube then if just for memories 🤷🏼‍♀️

On insta #pressstay 🤦‍♀️ Wtf

Attachments

Last edited:

PennyLane

I have just had to search to see of there was a thread as she is SO dreary (and the bloody husband) and I feel the need to comment this morning 😆

Does anyone remember when she had a slight funny turn or something and the husband ran upstairs to her then collapsed from the shock of it? Something like that anyway.

Edited to add have just read the thread and it is mentioned. Apparently she was actually ill but him passing out from the shock was something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sabbie

VIP Member
I was just down a FB rabbit hole and clicked on one those those sites full of ads that has before and after pics. This one was of couples who recreate a pic years later. Granted there are not many years passed with these two, but it was pretty weird to be scrolling and stumble across them. 😄

Attachments

• Haha

Skank_hunt_42

I’m getting irrationally irritated be her calling the cat from Hocus Pocus ‘Zachery’ Binx, when the correct name is Thackery Binx. Petty I know 😆

• Haha

MerryBerry

More casual humbragging on instagram tonight. Just unfollowed! @Definitelyme you are so right about her boring content. I feel like all it is bragging and moaning lately

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Every time I see her fella I can't help thinking he's hiding all sorts. I bet his got a secret shed full of gif masks or something

She's so strange too. Like, she seems nice and she seems quite friendly. But she also looks so sad all the time? I can't put my finger on it she seems so lonely. Does she genuinely have the interests that she says she enjoys? Or is it to keep him happy I wonder

• Haha
I actually never watched any of her vlogs or Primark or other clothing hauls, so I can't comment much on her relationship except for it being very boring 😂

On the topic of food though, we are a veggie family. My husband and our daughter are vegetarian from birth and I can tell you that they wouldn't eat much of what her family eats on the daily. I cannot believe she just lets her kids fuss to such an extent without even trying to serve them something more nutritious. Where are lentils, beans, healthy grains? How those children will like anything other than processed Quorn sausages when it's all that she serves to them? Really, this pisses me off probably more than it should, but having an extremely fussy baby myself, there are millions of ways to introduce things to child without instant rejection from their side. She should really educate herself on that front and her little boys will surely benefit.

Her food shop is a complete opposite to what new vegetarians and vegans should watch. There is more to life than eating ready made potato mash from Tesco regularly.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She’s mentioned a few times that she doesn’t have any friends

Has she actually said this? I missed this...
I just watched her B&M video with her Mum. Her family are so unlike her. Shes all faux respectable and instagrammy and her family are, well, not!

Her husband is the oddest thing ever. Her kids look like the Dad and don't speak well at all considering their ages which is shameful given shes basically a SAHM with all the time in the world to spend on them.

She looked ill in her recent clothes modelling video.

Sorry to hear you were so unwell for so long 😣

The story about what happened that night - the bit that really gets me is that her husband panicked so much he ended up passing out so they all thought it was a gas leak 🙊🙊
Lol, when you say this back (her husband fainted) its too f'in funny!

• Haha

MerryBerry

She does look skeletal and very unhealthy. She also dresses like a bag lady and wears the same three outfits constantly despite all the hauls.

And she seems to make no effort at all to better her fussy boys eating habits, takes the easy way out and just gives in. Which just makes me think even more that they are a couple of lazy kids trying to be parents.

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks the husband seems very controlling. He always seems annoyed by her! I get the feeling it’s quite a one sided relationship as she seems to worship him and he seems very blasé about it all.
It does always make me giggle when I see family photos of them all together though as to me he looks like her third child. He’s so diddy!

Looking at this thread can see it's not just me that thinks that Adam is a but weird. I started following years back I thought the eldest had downs. Bless him he just has wide apart eyes. They seem a boring family. But that Adam seems controlling. I don't like him much at all.