Aldi & Lidl #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had the Aldi tuna for dinner tonight, it was amazing airfried with a little soy sauce, sesame oil and dried herbs. A bit too much for me for one meal so will have the rest for lunch tomorrow. I would never eat a can of tuna again if I could afford that every day. :)

I had one of those on Saturday, and finished it off for lunch on Sunday! It was delicious!

Reactions: 3
The Aldi Specially Selected Aioli is an absolute menace to my life and once again I'm glad/annoyed that they're not closer to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay how are the garlic pretzel puffs THAT good?! Only just tried one yesterday and went back for another one today. I think it’s a good job I didn’t get one sooner I’d have been having them every day. 😫 Delicious! OH is obsessed too.

• Haha
Okay how are the garlic pretzel puffs THAT good?! Only just tried one yesterday and went back for another one today. I think it’s a good job I didn’t get one sooner I’d have been having them every day. 😫 Delicious! OH is obsessed too.
I sliced mine through the middle and made mini pizzas with them in the air fryer. Genius!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't know if it's everywhere but the Lidl on Tottenham Court Road didn't have the garlic pretzel puff. Label is gone and they've now got cheese pretzel rolls instead 😢

Reactions: 1
I don't know if it's everywhere but the Lidl on Tottenham Court Road didn't have the garlic pretzel puff. Label is gone and they've now got cheese pretzel rolls instead 😢
i think it's everywhere, not on their website anymore either :cry:
the garlic pretzel puff has set the bar too high i fear... 😅 i used to love the cheese pretzel rolls but had one recently and was disappointed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So was I but still bought two because it had cheese on it and I'm nothing if not a bleep for cheese 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh is it? I'm off to Lidl this afternoon, I've forgotten my favourites for Italian week. You tend to develop a liking for certain items for each theme!

Italian week at Lidl is a good'un this time! I've come home with loads that isn't on the website - pistachio cannoli, filled pasta, filled gnocchi, gelato (peanut butter and banana).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm so sad by all these great Lidl finds - my closest one became a B&Q last year 😭

I picked up both the coconut and coriander rice pouches from Aldi when I was in there earlier though - will probably try the coriander one with tonight's dinner!

• Sad
I’m in a mood with Italian week this time. I usually stock up on big jars of Nocellara olives which I absolutely love but they seem to have been replaced with a different type. 😩 Also annoyed about it being half term, the bakery has been bare every day and I didn’t get chance for one last pretzel puff 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The garlic pretzel puff made into a sandwich with garlic & herb Philadelphia and salami! OB SESSED.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7