Aldi & Lidl #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought one of those and two of the garlic pretzel things. Along with other bits but they're the ones I'm most looking forward to.
I had one of each yesterday. What a chubster. Preferred the garlic pretzel as there just isn’t enough of the cheesecake brownie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was rather taken aback by the size of the brownie, to be honest. It's more of a bite.

Reactions: 4
Brownie was lovely but gone too soon. The garlic pretzel puff though?? Oh my Lord! I want to eat only those for the rest of my life. Or until my next hyperfixation but wow.

Reactions: 3
Brownie was lovely but gone too soon. The garlic pretzel puff though?? Oh my Lord! I want to eat only those for the rest of my life. Or until my next hyperfixation but wow.
I'll be heartbroken when they take the garlic pretzel puff away!! 😂 i wish they'd make some of these things regular bakery items but maybe it's for the best that they're limited 😅

• Haha
I got another one today just because Lidl was nearby. They're not even being filled or toasted. Straight into my mouth and plans to take my dog for a very long walk over the weekend to off-set it 😳

Tried the garlic puff thing. Disappointed. It’s like it wasn’t cooked? Really doughy on the inside.

If anyone is struggling to get the Coconut or Corinader rice in Aldi, Tesco have the Tilda version on clubcard for £1.10. The Tilda chilli & lime rice is good too.

If anyone is struggling to get the Coconut or Corinader rice in Aldi, Tesco have the Tilda version on clubcard for £1.10. The Tilda chilli & lime rice is good too.
I finally got some coriander rice - went to my friends last week and had some in hers so took it to her house and tried it - came home on the train with a box full of rice :)

I'm not sure if they're new or not, but I spotted Pistachio and chocolate ice creams (Magnum style) in Lidl yesterday so had to try them.
Smallish but VERY tasty.
Four in a box. I think they were around £3.
---
I'm too late to edit my post, but just found a picture online.
These ones. Definitely recommend 😋
---
Oh, it did edit!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know if Lidl do a biscuit assortment?
They definitely do a basic biscuit assortment with custard creams, bourbons, nice, malted milk (or similar). Around festive times they definitely do their own versions of more luxury assorted biscuits but I'm not sure if they're all year round.

Aldi do great frozen rice & noodles complete meals in a bag. Had the Peri peri chicken & the Thai Green curry. Seen a sweet & sour noodle one & a Fajita chicken one. Nice to share for lunch if you are bored of sandwiches.

Reactions: 5
Aldi do great frozen rice & noodles complete meals in a bag. Had the Peri peri chicken & the Thai Green curry. Seen a sweet & sour noodle one & a Fajita chicken one. Nice to share for lunch if you are bored of sandwiches.
Are these the ones you can't microwave ? I like the frozen ones in the round box which says Protein in big letters on the lid, Thai Green Curry and Teriyaki Noodles ones are nice. 1 portion £1.99.

Are these the ones you can't microwave ? I like the frozen ones in the round box which says Protein in big letters on the lid, Thai Green Curry and Teriyaki Noodles ones are nice. 1 portion £1.99.
These are the ones. Got to warm up in a pan/wok. Thanks for the recommendations. I will give those a try. x

Attachments