Aldi and Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jealous, that is literally the supermarket buy of dreams , apart from the pizza, no offence to anyone but fruit on a pizza.....
I bought some actual meal bits but thats not exciting 😂 burgers / the brioche buns, teriyaki breaded chicken goujons, some fruit and salad.

I did get the Mcdonald look a like hash browns as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I bought some actual meal bits but thats not exciting 😂 burgers / the brioche buns, teriyaki breaded chicken goujons, some fruit and salad.

I did get the Mcdonald look a like hash browns as well 😂
do you do deliveries? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
do you do deliveries? :LOL:
If only 😂

Ooh I also got a Molton & Brown knock off bubble bath. I picked up the lime one. Its made loads of bubbles and smells gorgeous. They were being sold off in my store. 89p each.

Reactions: 2
I’m just about to try the Aldi moochi coconut balls.- their little moons dupe. Had the little moons last night, so looking forward to comparing.

This stuff is gorgeous pick it up if you see it - I wish I bought a few of them as I got this three weeks ago and haven’t seen it since. I opened it so you can see the colour - it’s black rose extract with nyacinamide and shea butter. Sinks straight in to the skin - non greasy - slight rose fragrance. Divine.

View attachment 609756
The mask is really nice, I got that last week but didn’t see this cream 😥

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.