Aldi and Lidl #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone. Not posted here before but when I came across the thread I thought I’d pop a comment in. If anyone has the Aldi oat milk, don’t be fooled by their new ‘barista’ repackaging. It’s the exact same ingredients and it still tastes like soggy cardboard. I use it because it’s cheap compared to branded ones but it still tastes pretty bad imo. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope they bring out some skincare or make up soon, I am running low on some things. I have managed to buy some Caviar day and night cream but that is all they have in my local store
I picked up a primer in the sale the other day. So maybe they will bring some out. Also got some of their bonded shampoo and conditioner and tried it last might got to say my hair is a bit micer today and less knotty. It will hopefully save me getting a haircut for a little longer.

I picked up a primer in the sale the other day. So maybe they will bring some out. Also got some of their bonded shampoo and conditioner and tried it last might got to say my hair is a bit micer today and less knotty. It will hopefully save me getting a haircut for a little longer.
The mice might help you out with the hair cut. :D sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone. Not posted here before but when I came across the thread I thought I’d pop a comment in. If anyone has the Aldi oat milk, don’t be fooled by their new ‘barista’ repackaging. It’s the exact same ingredients and it still tastes like soggy cardboard. I use it because it’s cheap compared to branded ones but it still tastes pretty bad imo. 😆
Oh i was wondering the other day when Aldi are gonna bring in a barista oat milk. Not seen this one yet.

I like Lidl one, it's actually my favourite even against expensive brands

The mice might help you out with the hair cut. :D sorry.
Well it does look a bit like mice have chewed the ends. Well over due a hair cut cba to go as I still haven’t found one I like since my hairdressers shut down during covid and never opened up again. But would be interted to know when their make up is coming back and if the mascara will be the same as I love the one I have.

Reactions: 1
Well it does look a bit like mice have chewed the ends. Well over due a hair cut cba to go as I still haven’t found one I like since my hairdressers shut down during covid and never opened up again. But would be interted to know when their make up is coming back and if the mascara will be the same as I love the one I have.
I bought one of their eyeliners which was good but never seen it again since.

What we need on here is an Aldi/Lidl insider and/or mole to give us the heads up when things we love are coming back.
Naturally we would reciprocate by saying what we would like to see in there.
Fairs fair and all that! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My favourite wine for years, has been Aldi's freeman's bay marlborough sauvignon blanc, but haven't been able to get it for months now. Really hope they being it back

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's v similar to Oyster Bay if u can find it on special offer... Agreed the Aldi one was fab.

Reactions: 2
My favourite wine for years, has been Aldi's freeman's bay marlborough sauvignon blanc, but haven't been able to get it for months now. Really hope they being it back
I have a couple in the “stash” which is my secret booze drawers…hidden from my student kid.

It is one of my favourites too.

Reactions: 2
Just been in Aldi and they are really stocking up - got the reed diffusers I have been waiting for plus there were lots of candles labelled new fragrance. No perfume just yet I was told.
Lots of Veggie and Vegan stuff that has its own section, bread, cakes, stuff like cauliflower rice etc but no protein pasta.
Flavoured Tea - Ginger and Lemon and Liquorice and Peppermint are also back in stock and 40 cal hot chocolate.

Reactions: 4
Maybe it will make a comeback, I'm in Ireland & the same happened last year it was gone for months & then returned. If it makes a return I need to make a secret stash too😁.
It's a fab wine for the price of it.

Reactions: 3
It is burned into my mind that wine was called Ventoux Rosé as I swear someone asked the name approx every 5 mins 🤣
Yes they did but I have forgotten what it was called but that has reminded me. There was even a thread named after it. :) If I remember I wasn't that keen on it. Will look out for the Freeman's Bay. Thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.