Aldi and Lidl #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that French Vodka, the Vanilla one is also good.
I’ve not tried it, I’ll have to have a go. I was using mine in Black Russians last night and Bloody Marys too. No sore head to report today.

It would be great if they did a lemon one…I’d be first in the queue!

Reactions: 2
I’ve not tried it, I’ll have to have a go. I was using mine in Black Russians last night and Bloody Marys too. No sore head to report today.

It would be great if they did a lemon one…I’d be first in the queue!
If you are in England how much did you pay for the Vodka, just curious as alcohol is more expensive in Wales and I pay £14.99 for it.

I have seen vodka for £9.99 in Lidl but not specifically the ones you've mentioned.

I don't drink vodka so haven't paid attention to it but definitely can be bought for under a tenner.

I have seen vodka for £9.99 in Lidl but not specifically the ones you've mentioned.

I don't drink vodka so haven't paid attention to it but definitely can be bought for under a tenner.
These are in tall thin bottles with a long neck and taste far better than the usual stuff, Lidl also have it but don't go in there very often.

Oh I have bought a raspberry vodka with a long neck from Lidl for my son before! It was £12.99 at the time I think but that was a couple of years ago.

I hope they bring out some skincare or make up soon, I am running low on some things. I have managed to buy some Caviar day and night cream but that is all they have in my local store

Reactions: 7
I hope they bring out some skincare or make up soon, I am running low on some things. I have managed to buy some Caviar day and night cream but that is all they have in my local store
I bought about 5 bottles of the Vitamin C serum last time it was in stock. I'm down to my final bottle now, so I hope it comes back in again soon.

Reactions: 3
Aldi only seemed to have the Caviar Gold day cream and not the night cream in stock as I would've liked to try the night cream. Hopefully they bring out new beauty dupes soon, I got the Charlotte Tilbury lip liner and lipstick dupe before Xmas which is really long wearing. What brands are people hoping they copy next?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.