Aldi and Lidl #4 Oh ahh just a Lidl bit, Oh ahh Aldi Lidl bit more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Aldi had some dupes of the Elemis Pro Collagen range the last time I was in store, think they're doing a day and night cream as well eye cream and serum.
Thank you I'll keep my eyes peeled 💟

Reactions: 1
omg the makeup from Aldi is great they have amazing dupes|! a while ago they did a knock off of all the benefit brow products and wow spot on and all below £3 even better id say. they also did a knock off tarte shape tape concealer and its amazing.
only think is they don't continue these things which sucks as I wish I could buy more if the eyebrow stuff!
the food tho, I cant rate it never had good experiences from either

Reactions: 4
Popped into lidl for the first time in along time today! Really is cheaper in there isn’t it… we normally shop in sainsburys! Though I have to be really strict not to get carried away!
did get the 2 bakery brownies for £1…. And omg they are good!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Got myself a packet of those Mosser Roth eggs with crispy fillings, like one of you said they are delicious!😋

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else found the veggie/vegan options aren't as good lately at aldi? I've not been for ages and looked online and they don't seem to be doing as much as before 😔

Reactions: 2
I got my friend in the States on to Aldi face cream. I bought ugg-alike with the elastic slippers and teeth whitening strips from the middle aisle. I also got ramen noodles and chips ahoy biscuits (party size). They didn’t have much beauty though.

ALDI - I bought a couple of bottles of Mocktails the other day and they are really nice. 39p ltr bottle and sugar free. Mojita and Pina Colada (plus there were other flavours but could not carry any more on the bus). Went into a different Aldi and they don't have any so went back to original one and they had only about a couple of dozen left.
Hope they are going to be a permanent drink but the assistant didn't know. They would be really nice in the summer for a cold, alcohol free drink.

Reactions: 9
ALDI - I bought a couple of bottles of Mocktails the other day and they are really nice. 39p ltr bottle and sugar free. Mojita and Pina Colada (plus there were other flavours but could not carry any more on the bus). Went into a different Aldi and they don't have any so went back to original one and they had only about a couple of dozen left.
Hope they are going to be a permanent drink but the assistant didn't know. They would be really nice in the summer for a cold, alcohol free drink.
The mojito one they do every summer but I hadnt seen the sex on the beach ones etc before.

I went to Aldi for a big shop yesterday. Haven’t been since before my holidays so itching to go 😂

I spent £200 😂

I got the caviar with collagen night cream and serum. The space for the concealer pens was empty, sadly.

Got some Mr Roth mini eggs with hazelnut and almond… they are indeed lovely

Aldi used to do a gorgeous fresh pesto, in a bag thing, does anyone remember it?
In the fridge bit near the pizzas & cheese & stuff... it was to die for I wish they'd bring it back.
It was the nicest pesto I've ever had.
Ever. In my life.

Nice, easy, cheap curry kit about £1.50 Aldi.
We just sliced up 2 pre-cooked chicken breast & added that, Aldi naan too.
Tasty
They have another kit, the Goa one, tried it last week, not as good.
Tip for those cheap naan's in the vacuum sealed pack, don't oven cook them, just sprinkle some water on one side and put them in a sandwich/pannini toaster
20220409_201404.jpg
20220409_201317.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nice, easy, cheap curry kit about £1.50 Aldi.
We just sliced up 2 pre-cooked chicken breast & added that, Aldi naan too.
Tasty
They have another kit, the Goa one, tried it last week, not as good.
Tip for those cheap naan's in the vacuum sealed pack, don't oven cook them, just sprinkle some water on one side and put them in a sandwich/pannini toaster
View attachment 1182543View attachment 1182545
The pad Thai is nicer than wagamamas

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.