Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollypopboozy

Has anyone tried this perfume? A dupe for Angel I presume? Gotta love the Alid names they come up with for the dupes 😆

image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
How do you know it is old women who are moaning about price increases - most people do it. ;)
It’s not the price increase as such it’s just the way they write it 😅😂 I complain about the prices but they write a full on paragraph

“Aldi has increased the 68p rice to 78p 😡😡🤬 my husband Barry loves this rice and now we have to shop elsewhere. Aldi has lost a valued customer, will be shopping at Lidl for now on”

Along those lines 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Charlene78

Chatty Member
I'd like to know what items you can buy on the bakery counter in France, I think the Lidl bakery is one of the best supermarket bakeries in the UK, even though I'm sure all the products are part-baked frozen items.
Hello, I'm back with the pictures. 😊 It was looking pretty empty today, but it was a Sunday at 10:30 (lots of people), and parts of it also got refilled later. So you can get : pains au chocolat, croissants, sugar donuts, chocolate donuts, beignets filled with chocolate or applesauce or fruits, chouquettes (it's like chous with sugar bits on top), baguettes, different kinds of bread, pains au raisin, pains suisses/torsades (same texture as pain au chocolat but it has a bit of cream in it and chocolate bits). Next to the bread, there are quiches lorraines (quiche with cream, onions and lardons), croques-monsieur, little pizzas.

----

They had a deal for red lentils and quinoa this week, the red lentils were sold half the price I usually get them at my other store and the quinoa was about 1 euro off per kilo, so I got a couple packs.

They were selling stainless steel containers so I got 2 packs because it's way lighter than glass, it'll be more practical for work etc. And also this cute cooking pot for soup because mine is pretty shitty (I added pics of everything).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Yel

Chatty Member
I didn't know a free birthday dougnut was a thing, I must have given them a fake dob as my birthday was months ago 😆

Screenshot_20220810-133212_Lidl Plus.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pinkfoxxie

My Aldi had the Olaplex dupes in today, I picked up the shampoo & conditioner but all the pre-wash dupes were gone! :(
I managed to get the last shampoo this morning, but no conditioner or pre wash left 😕 Also as the cashier was scanning it in a very jolly voice she told me “oh I tried this it’s rubbish, have a lovely day” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

hydeist

Chatty Member
LIDL HAS FINALLY MADE THEIR OWN PRETZEL SEA SALT CHOCOLATE.

It's a direct rip-off of the Aldi one and it's so good 😂 ❤ ❤ ❤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Update on the tan drops - they’re going in the bin. My nose looked a little more red than usual the next day but I didn’t think anything of it and continued my skincare routine as usual. The day after, my skin was red and bleeding in parts - they completely ruined my skin barrier. I’ve spent the last few days with my skin literally peeling off my face. Never again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Hope you get something more than the - we have got your message etc - I am still waiting for a reply about some mouldy veg at Christmas. Lidl, on the other hand, were brilliant when I messaged them, I got a reply the next day and some vouchers. (not a serial complainer just happened at Christmas with both shops and I was annoyed).
They replied pretty quickly, just a general message basically saying sorry this happened, no one else has complained but if you take it back to the store you can have a refund.

Edit: This is the offending piece of plastic, bloody sharp as well
998CF043-B09C-4180-B35B-57A25ACFCFF5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Forgot to mention, picked this up the other day from freezer aisle in Aldi and it was absolutely delicious. I did the meat in the air fryer and microwaved the bread. lettuce, onion and cucumbers and then the tzatziki it came with and hot sauce from my fridge 👌🏻

A23DE4B2-7A6C-49C9-A652-53C68CEFE486.jpeg

Reactions: 17