Aldi and Lidl #4 Oh ahh just a Lidl bit, Oh ahh Aldi Lidl bit more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sad they have stopped doing the vegan rose 😩😩 just as the weather is getting warmer.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Aldi will ever have an Aussie week. These from a friend in Australia, cheese and vegemite flavoured sausages o_O

20220321_111001.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What happened to Aldi’s cauliflower rice!? Haven’t seen it for well over a year now 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What happened to Aldi’s cauliflower rice!? Haven’t seen it for well over a year now 😔
Is it blasphemy to mention Iceland on this thread? They do a four pack of cauliflower rice steam bags and they're rather good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is it blasphemy to mention Iceland on this thread? They do a four pack of cauliflower rice steam bags and they're rather good.
Don’t ask me how, but I never save any money shopping in Iceland, my bill is almost twice what it is in Aldi! 😬

Reactions: 10
When we stayed at my MILs for a few months a couple years ago my FIL would have cauliflower rice ALL THE TIME and omg it stinks! I've never been so pleased to not have to smell a food ever again since we moved out of there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love the litre size cowbelle ready to drink espresso macchiato 😋 although I could probs drink the whole bottle in one go

Reactions: 6
Bought the hot cloth cleanser today from Aldi, along with the rose toner and the touché eclat style concealer.

I normally use Liz Earle cleanse and polish but for a 200 ml bottle I’m paying £20. Between me and my teen that’s only lasting us a month and I don’t even cleanse morning and night. I use their toner too.

Have to say I’m super pleased with everything. Tried the concealer today and it was fantastic, gave good coverage and looked like I had nothing on. The cleanser had almost the exact same ingredients when I compared it to the cleanse and polish. Used it and it felt almost the same and my skin looks good tonight :)

Defo going back for some more of the concealer and thinking about trying the caviar night cream. They also had the eyeshadow pallets reduced to £2.99 but I don’t tend to wear eyeshadow so didn’t get it but am now Slightly regretting it 😂😂

Reactions: 11
@Notyourusualytbr their Caviar creams are the best!! I was gifted a la mer face cream and honestly i stopped using that and went back to the aldi caviar cream as it was so much better! If you have dry skin its a god send.

Reactions: 7
Bought the hot cloth cleanser today from Aldi, along with the rose toner and the touché eclat style concealer.

I normally use Liz Earle cleanse and polish but for a 200 ml bottle I’m paying £20. Between me and my teen that’s only lasting us a month and I don’t even cleanse morning and night. I use their toner too.

Have to say I’m super pleased with everything. Tried the concealer today and it was fantastic, gave good coverage and looked like I had nothing on. The cleanser had almost the exact same ingredients when I compared it to the cleanse and polish. Used it and it felt almost the same and my skin looks good tonight :)

Defo going back for some more of the concealer and thinking about trying the caviar night cream. They also had the eyeshadow pallets reduced to £2.99 but I don’t tend to wear eyeshadow so didn’t get it but am now Slightly regretting it 😂😂
I always leave regretting what I haven’t brought. Thanks for all the reviews for what you use. I have a beauty pie subscription but can see me having to stop this and rely solely on Aldi beauty products because they are such good value.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.