Aldi and Lidl #4 Oh ahh just a Lidl bit, Oh ahh Aldi Lidl bit more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
66CED4BD-F3C5-4930-9B1F-D38394BDBCB5.png

Has anyone used this, is it any good? I’ve got oily skin and use Clinique super primer which I love but it’s too spenny.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1158437
Has anyone used this, is it any good? I’ve got oily skin and use Clinique super primer which I love but it’s too spenny.
I have used it but as I never normally wear primers, i won't be very helpful here as I have no comparison. Not sure if I noticed anything about make up lasting longer but it makes your face quite glowy/shiny so if you have oily skin it might not be what you're looking for. It's not it makes the skin more oily, but to me it's like a primer highlighter

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What happened to Aldi’s cauliflower rice!? Haven’t seen it for well over a year now 😔
They used to do a “rice” that was like very finely diced carrot, onion etc it was delicious microwaved then fried off with a bit of fry light and garlic chicken. Had it twice last year then never seen it again since. Every time I go in I look for it, always disappointed

Reactions: 5
They used to do a “rice” that was like very finely diced carrot, onion etc it was delicious microwaved then fried off with a bit of fry light and garlic chicken. Had it twice last year then never seen it again since. Every time I go in I look for it, always disappointed
Oo I remember that, it was tasty. Hopefully it was part of their summer stock and will reappear. The lady on the till told me the cloudy lemon cider is coming back again soon 🙌

I loved that one too, great as a rice substitute I preferred it over rice in the end and then it just disappeared, I thought with them going so plant based recently it might make a return...

Just picked up the hazelnut eggs in my local Lidl. Can’t wait to crack into them tonight!

Has anyone tried their deluxe orange juice? It’s to die for.

Reactions: 2
Just picked up the hazelnut eggs in my local Lidl. Can’t wait to crack into them tonight!

Has anyone tried their deluxe orange juice? It’s to die for.
Hope you left those eggs alone! Otherwise you might have ate them all like me 😂 okay I left two, but only because one of my kids caught me and I said I saved the last two for him!

The brioche buns have gone up from 89p to 94p.

500g of pasta used to be 45p now it's 55p.

Haven't seen any quinoa in my local store for a while now too.

Tried the Aldi lasagne sheets this evening and they're dreadful 😑. Stuck to the base of the dish and were completely tasteless. Thought I'd give them a go since I'm very happy with their tagliatelle and pasta in general.

Im looking out for the Aldi dupe of the clinique moisture surge.

I bought one ages ago and it wasnt any good for winter but I am actually really loving it now. I cant use Clinique stuff usually so this was a huge win for me.

I loved that one too, great as a rice substitute I preferred it over rice in the end and then it just disappeared, I thought with them going so plant based recently it might make a return...
I wish they would! I live in hope!

On the hunt for those hot cross buns today!
LIDL - Just bought the Very Berry hot cross buns and the Triple Chocolate ones. Had to eat one of the Very Berry ones on the bus and it was amazing, back tomorrow for some more, not tried the Choc ones but will report later.
They had the Choc brownies and was the first time I had seen them, not impressed with size of them for 57p or 2 for £1. I buy a small bag of individually wrapped one in £1 shop and they are nice.

Reactions: 1
They had the Choc brownies and was the first time I had seen them, not impressed with size of them for 57p or 2 for £1. I buy a small bag of individually wrapped one in £1 shop and they are nice.
The fresh Lidl brownies are more like a heavy dense fudgy brownie, not like cake brownies - you get a lot of eating for 57p despite them not looking like much! You couldn't eat two of them, put it that way 😂

Reactions: 5
The fresh Lidl brownies are top notch. Really dense and rich.

Ive not tried a supermarket brownie as good imo.

The fresh Lidl brownies are more like a heavy dense fudgy brownie, not like cake brownies - you get a lot of eating for 57p despite them not looking like much! You couldn't eat two of them, put it that way 😂
Wanna bet? ;)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else noticed a serious lack of beauty recently?? I'm nearly out of watermelon moisturizer 😭

Reactions: 9
Anybody tried the frozen raspberry mojito pouches from Aldi? 99p each - think the idea is that you freeze them and then refridgerate for a few minutes so that they turn into slush. I love the raspberry mojito cans so I was very glad to see them make a return after not finding any in Lidl or Aldi for ages 🥰

Anyone else noticed a serious lack of beauty recently?? I'm nearly out of watermelon moisturizer 😭
I noticed Aldi had some dupes of the Elemis Pro Collagen range the last time I was in store, think they're doing a day and night cream as well eye cream and serum.

• Wow
I noticed Aldi had some dupes of the Elemis Pro Collagen range the last time I was in store, think they're doing a day and night cream as well eye cream and serum.
Ohhh what do they look like?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.