Aldi and Lidl #4 Oh ahh just a Lidl bit, Oh ahh Aldi Lidl bit more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of the hand finished Belgian chocolate cake, not had any since they reopened. Was looking forward to trying it today.
Did Aldi ever sell rinse aid for dishwashers? Didn't have a dish washer until recently so asked for some today and most of the staff are new (recently opened) and didn't know what I was talking about. Wondered whether to wait or go under sufference to Asda.

Reactions: 3
None of the hand finished Belgian chocolate cake, not had any since they reopened. Was looking forward to trying it today.
Did Aldi ever sell rinse aid for dishwashers? Didn't have a dish washer until recently so asked for some today and most of the staff are new (recently opened) and didn't know what I was talking about. Wondered whether to wait or go under sufference to Asda.
If you can't get it Aldi then I believe Lidl have a version. Also the Fairy brand is quite good and very reasonable if you can't find a dupe in either store.

Its sometimes in the middle aisle.. but not as often as I'd like either.

Really?
They always have loads of the Belgian Chocolate Cake when I'm in... literal boxes full.
That's so strange.

ETA - They're sometimes in a mixed box of cakes like shoved in with normal sponge etc.

Reactions: 2
Just reading thru the thread sorry but yes they are horrendous!
I think the reason is they’re now plastic free!
I’ve been on hunt for replacement ones and best ones I’ve found are Morrisons 75p yellow packet with a plastic lid around the opening and Aveeno- got them on offer at boots for £1.49 which tbh I didn’t mind paying as they were super ‘wet’ so used 1 wipe instead of the 7/8 I was now having to use with Aldi 🤣

Great minds 😛
I have two kids in nappies and partner bought 3 boxes of aldi wipes the other week.First time since they changed and he didn’t realise .I hate them and now have to get through three boxes 🤣😢😭

• Sad
I have two kids in nappies and partner bought 3 boxes of aldi wipes the other week.First time since they changed and he didn’t realise .I hate them and now have to get through three boxes 🤣😢😭
donate? I know everyone’s funds are tight at the mo, but what will annoy you every time you use it could make someone else’s day.

Reactions: 6
Lidl seem to stock dishwasher rinse aid as a regular item and it's so cheap compared to other SMs.
Well after all the hype of Lidl perfumes being dupes of expensive perfumes, I've worn them daily for over a month & not one person has commented it's nice or questioned if I'm wearing Chanel? 🥴 They're pleasant enough but wear off very quickly.

• Haha
I love the litre size cowbelle ready to drink espresso macchiato 😋 although I could probs drink the whole bottle in one go
Omg it's so good isn't it? I like it over ice with a shot of real coffee, miles cheaper than my Starbucks icd coffee habit.

Omg it's so good isn't it? I like it over ice with a shot of real coffee, miles cheaper than my Starbucks icd coffee habit.
it’s lush but when I buy the litre size I could just drink it all in one go 😂 I usually share it with my bf and we’ll have 2 glasses each it’s just too nice, it doesn’t last long 😂

Lidl seem to stock dishwasher rinse aid as a regular item and it's so cheap compared to other SMs.
Well after all the hype of Lidl perfumes being dupes of expensive perfumes, I've worn them daily for over a month & not one person has commented it's nice or questioned if I'm wearing Chanel? 🥴 They're pleasant enough but wear off very quickly.
I’m obsessed with Aldi perfume. A perfume connoisseur and total label bleep admired my Aldi tobacco and vanilla and guessed it to be a vintage Christian Dior. He was horrified when I gleefully said Aldi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi! Has anyone tried the espresso martini mocktail? I don’t drink alcohol and wanted to try 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m obsessed with Aldi perfume. A perfume connoisseur and total label bleep admired my Aldi tobacco and vanilla and guessed it to be a vintage Christian Dior. He was horrified when I gleefully said Aldi 😂
That's brilliant. I have 4 Aldi ones. E1, Je Suis Belle, Floral Noir et Blanc & Pomegranate No 3. They're all really nice but I don't know the posh expensive ones even if they are dupes.
From Lidl I have Chalou, Lovely, Femelle & Madame Glamour & yes I am a very spendy person. I've got so much perfume it's crazy 😬. A friend bought me back some CK Euphoria & genuine Chanel and asked what I want from duty free when he goes away again. Any suggestions? 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
(Aldi post) I got the hand finished Belgian chocolate cake for after our roast tomorrow I can’t wait to try 😋

The titan ice creams are FIT. I’m pregnant and I’m averaging 2 a day it’s not good

• Haha
Reactions: 10
(Aldi post) I got the hand finished Belgian chocolate cake for after our roast tomorrow I can’t wait to try 😋

The titan ice creams are FIT. I’m pregnant and I’m averaging 2 a day it’s not good
You need the calcium!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does this taste like an Iced Costa coffee?
If you like an iced latte it is a lot sweeter. Its a bit too sweet for me but my friends rave about it.

It tastes like the lidl little iced coffee drinks but in bigger quantity 🤣 its got double cream in it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.