Aldi and Lidl #2 so, how mochi do you want to try the mighty peas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I NEED this salted butter in my life ASAP.
I usually have president salted butter then grind more sea salt on top.
Dear god, I know it’s so bad for you !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I NEED this salted butter in my life ASAP.
I usually have president salted butter then grind more sea salt on top.
Dear god, I know it’s so bad for you !
Salt is not that bad for you unless you have a health condition, like hypertension or whatever. And salted butter is nothing comparing to some other things like takeaways etc. Typical salted butter has like 1-2g of salt per 100g. For comparison, nandos garlic sauce has around 6g per 100g. Just so you don't feel bad about it 🤣
170203-salt-bae-mn-1530.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lidl - I bought three packs of the vegan medaglioni and it’s been sitting in the fridge for a month. Goes off today so I reluctantly had one 😲 it was bloody delicious. Done it was balsamic, olive oil and a bit of stir in sauce (and lots of smoked salt 🤪) with garlic bread. I’m going to cook the rest tomorrow even if it is out of date…

Also, their value garlic bread (which is vegan) is so so good!

05AB62FE-4159-407E-BB9C-F30827FFFAE6.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Aldi - my Aldi has not had any for 3 weeks. Have a look at the pic on page 34
I’m not drinking at the moment , lockdown wine belly is a real thing I’ve discovered 🙀 but I want to stock up on this ready for Christmas and my local was out of it last time I went in. Is it seasonal do you think?

I’m not drinking at the moment , lockdown wine belly is a real thing I’ve discovered 🙀 but I want to stock up on this ready for Christmas and my local was out of it last time I went in. Is it seasonal do you think?
Could ask on Twitter.

Thread Suggestion: Aldi & Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose.

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've asked for a WIKI for this threadthis. We can add favourites like the Ventoux Rosé there.

Reactions: 7
Had to go to the hospital in Cambridge this afternoon. Remembered on the way back that there is a Lidl there so went in to stock up on Alps Week goodies - oh I got so much stuff. So good!

Including this bad boy box of marshmallow treats, ohhh yes! Didn't see that on the Lidl website! Ice cream cones are actual size ice cream cones.

1630963387994.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Meant to say, I went to my local Lidl yesterday and it did have Alps Week stuff after all (and a few Scottish Larder stuff too). No apple strudel ice cream though 🥺

Reactions: 1
Aldi used to be my fave out of the two but as Lidl is much closer Iv been going there a lot more recently and have to say I bloody love the following:

1. garlic and herb spatchcock chicken
2. The peppered topside of beef slices
3. The butternut squash and feta giant cous cous
4. Their rip of veuve clicquot champagne - my mum is a champagne snob and she was shocked it was under £15
5. The pesto and goats cheese mini pizza breads from the bakery

what else should I be getting from Lidl 🥰

Reactions: 8
Aldi used to be my fave out of the two but as Lidl is much closer Iv been going there a lot more recently and have to say I bloody love the following:

1. garlic and herb spatchcock chicken
2. The peppered topside of beef slices
3. The butternut squash and feta giant cous cous
4. Their rip of veuve clicquot champagne - my mum is a champagne snob and she was shocked it was under £15
5. The pesto and goats cheese mini pizza breads from the bakery

what else should I be getting from Lidl 🥰
My son never comes out without the 4 cheese crusty loaf from the bakery and garlic and herb goat cheese.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.