Aldi and Lidl #2 so, how mochi do you want to try the mighty peas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I’ve had the mighty peas for tea tonight was very pleasantly surprised! Had them with an Aldi Vegan chicken Kiev which was absolutely amazing. Probably the best vegan chicken Kiev I’ve ever had.

Reactions: 10
So, I’ve had the mighty peas for tea tonight was very pleasantly surprised! Had them with an Aldi Vegan chicken Kiev which was absolutely amazing. Probably the best vegan chicken Kiev I’ve ever had.
My girls love the Aldi vegan kiev

Reactions: 2
For all the quiche fans out there (come on, it can’t just be me...) I’ve tried the cheese and onion quiche from every supermarket on numerous occasions and the Lidl one is by far the best :love: I’m obsessed.

Reactions: 11
For all the quiche fans out there (come on, it can’t just be me...) I’ve tried the cheese and onion quiche from every supermarket on numerous occasions and the Lidl one is by far the best :love: I’m obsessed.
Aw I'm with you! You're absolutely not alone, this tastes amazing. The warm weather brings out the quiche in me, with lots of beetroot and feta salad (extra cheese 😋)on the side, just delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Failed mission to Aldi today for Mighty Peas and Domino's dip. Not a sign of them! This is the second time I've gone looking for Mighty Peas. I've never wanted peas so bad!!

Anyone here from Ireland who has found the Domino's dip? I feel like I would have noticed if before now if it was in store. Wondering if we actually have this in Ireland?
No dip or no peas in our Aldi.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed a guacamole recently? I’ve not been able to get any anywhere for weeks.

So having read on here for a few weeks I decided to call in Aldi after collecting my Asda shop. I got quite a bit, mighty peas, garlic herb dip, Leo lion sweets, pretzel choc, cherry cola, lacura lip balms and a face mask. They had the sweets drop peppers but i didn’t get them as I’m unsure what u would eat them with? Salad? I wanted some plant kitchen Kiev’s but couldn’t see them so got some no chicken tikka pieces, look nice. Also got Aldi’s version of Mars ice creams and Twister lollies too😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So i have failed at keeping up with this thread so may be repeating info already known
However i was influenced enough to do an aldi trip today.
Mighty peas, dominoes knock offs and various other things found there way into my basket

BUT my buy of the day. 2 Xmas presents no less..... Harry Potter books 😍😍

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I have a confession. My name is Bubbles and I am addicted to Lidl family sized potato salad with creme fraiche. I can demolish a tub in 3 days 🐷🐽:oops:🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.