Alan Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See his cuz Mammy Banter has cancelled on him. Will he drag Garron or 3 bucks lads out again as he certainly hasn't the ability to fill the time.
That's the replacement... Not a fan of theirs, but I am of Mammy Banter, so it would be a big step down in my eyes. I'm sure lots will disagree though.

I have been to one of his shows in the past, and it was actually a great night. He reminds me of some bands - much better doing a live show than when listening to them on the radio, etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
He just gives me the ick!! The way he changes his voice, thinks he’s funny. It’s all rather strange. He reminds me of Paul stenson from the white moose

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ireland West sending them on a PR trip hoping for a repeat of the cruise.... FAIL FULL STOP

What is the deal with Donegal Daddy? I don't find him interesting or funny. I don't get why he's being signed up to the agency. Jobs like this, don't make sense, surely he'd be better going on a family holiday than looking 2 Gay men holidaying?

Reactions: 7
iv no problem paying the 10 euro for development but if it's to pay Alan Iv a huge problem!!

Reactions: 9
Wow this is as far away from the craic of the last PR Trip.

While Donal might be a handful it’s fair to say he was the real hero of that cruise! Alan is a strange one, that fake cackle annoys the hell out of me and yet other times he can actually be quite funny.

Reactions: 5
Wow this is as far away from the craic of the last PR Trip.

While Donal might be a handful it’s fair to say he was the real hero of that cruise! Alan is a strange one, that fake cackle annoys the hell out of me and yet other times he can actually be quite funny.
He gives off creepy vibes or something. Can’t put my finger on it.
---
€300 for two nights in November to see him. Is he joking

Last edited:
It's a huge hotel - I'd be very surprised if sold out that quick
At €300 per person! It’s about €300 per double room for two nights in a weekend in November and his rooms are €600 per double including the ‘ball’ and ‘show’ so it’s costing everyone €150 each for the show and ‘ball’ excluding the bedroom. Ridiculous money especially before Christmas etc

Reactions: 4
At €300 per person! It’s about €300 per double room for two nights in a weekend in November and his rooms are €600 per double including the ‘ball’ and ‘show’ so it’s costing everyone €150 each for the show and ‘ball’ excluding the bedroom. Ridiculous money especially before Christmas etc
hotel has deals v cheap off peak as it's usually empty. Theyv already paid Alan to advertise the place so I imagine he got a great deal!
Watch a podcast and to to a fake wedding for 600 euro, I'd rather stick needles in my eyes

Not sure Alan will be bringing donegal daddy anywhere again. V dull

Reactions: 7