Alan Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@

He'll advertise anything! So I don't know If it's a true reflection of what he thinks the products are actually like. Fair enough he has to make a living!
But him advertising elf town for instance, I just found the whole thing so odd! He was going in as a single man, without any nieces/nephews with him, to advertise a family Christmas experience and say it was the best thing ever.
Even his ad for homestore with the barbecues, like he doesn't even bbq, I'd say rarely even out in his garden. So I'd say if you've anything to advertise and pay him well ...then he'll do a good ad
But look it's companies who are paying these people for all ads on their Instagrams because they have followers and obviously are 'influencing' people as the products are being bought. So they may aswel go and make a living, and at the end of the day they are being paid! So they aren't going to say anything negative or do a bad ad
Am I the only one that once an influencer plugs something I genuinely wouldn't buy it? Emma, spotlight were 2 of many that were done to death. Unless a business does their own selling I don't go near it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that once an influencer plugs something I genuinely wouldn't buy it? Emma, spotlight were 2 of many that were done to death. Unless a business does their own selling I don't go near it!
Same!

Reactions: 9
For me, it depends on the product, and the influencer. Anything Julie (Twins and me) touches, is an instant no for me. Likewise for stuff that there's zero effort made at advertising by the influencer, and it's obvious they don't care about, or even like the product. I don't tend to follow trends, or "must have"s anyway, but if it's something that I'd genuinely use, and the influencer seems genuine about their advertising of it, then I'd probably still get it. I have been put off by a lot of companies gifting stuff to doses though, yes 😂
---
@

But him advertising elf town for instance, I just found the whole thing so odd! He was going in as a single man, without any nieces/nephews with him, to advertise a family Christmas experience and say it was the best thing ever.
I agree on the Elf Town one, that was definitely an odd pairing... Wasn't one of the Elftown owners / the Santa from it one of his podcast guests when he was on the big wheel in Galway though? So maybe it was a trade off for that? I dunno, it did seem misplaced.

His Woodies powerwasher ad was top notch though in fairness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wonder what does Alan really think when Donal takes the p#ss out of him about finding a woman ?

Reactions: 3
Does he ever stop complaining? How
Many free trips and holidays does he get and hes giving out about the price of some hay fever tablets 🙄 and for does he think he’s funny with the orgasm part, he’s so unattractive I can’t cope 🤢

Does he ever stop complaining? How
Many free trips and holidays does he get and hes giving out about the price of some hay fever tablets 🙄 and for does he think he’s funny with the orgasm part, he’s so unattractive I can’t cope 🤢
All I think is a spoiled teenager when he goes on these rants.