Alan Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit where credit is due, I think Alan has done a phenomenal job. It's not easy making content that is funny like that. Especially when he referred to his Manager as his Mam 🤣🙈🤣 (if you were properly following that was lol)

Reactions: 12
If €66 is all he has to pay for in an all inclusive 7 day cruise for free!! I think he’s going ok. Don’t understand why bloggers are so mane, same with Rachel gorry and Queeran corrigan

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So the next date is such a sell out ..if you can get 10 or more friends you'll get a free ticket and a free seat on the bus !!! Who is he kidding....Sales must be crap if he's going running buses from every town in mayo and Galway and Sligo.....please .....
And as for the I'm so busy don't text me text Mandy !

Reactions: 4
Was looking forward to hearing the podcast about the cruise. But Jesus the carry on of them!! The fake culchie accent they put on 🤢🤢 I’m from the country and definitely have a country accent but omg Alan’s voice on this podcast was painful! Had to turn it off. So disappointing

Wonder what Donal said on the last day of the cruise to get them in so much trouble?

Reactions: 2
Wonder what Donal said on the last day of the cruise to get them in so much trouble?
I was wondering the same 😂

I thought the podcast was fairly good... Doesn't every business person put on a posher voice for sales reels, than they use in general conversation like.

Julie Twins and Me sounds like she was hauled in off the nearest halting site in her every day stories... But when she's doing an ad, she sounds almost settled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was wondering the same 😂

I thought the podcast was fairly good... Doesn't every business person put on a posher voice for sales reels, than they use in general conversation like.

Julie Twins and Me sounds like she was hauled in off the nearest halting site in her every day stories... But when she's doing an ad, she sounds almost settled 😂
Yea I agree but Alan NEVER speaks like that. It was a hard listen 🤢

The carry on of them on the cruise you would swear they never had been out for dinner before or used cutlery. Surprised they weren’t in more trouble with the childish messing. Imagine paying good money to go on a cruise and you had fools running around like that. We all like having the craic but Jesus have some consideration for others

Reactions: 6
The carry on of them on the cruise you would swear they never had been out for dinner before or used cutlery. Surprised they weren’t in more trouble with the childish messing. Imagine paying good money to go on a cruise and you had fools running around like that. We all like having the craic but Jesus have some consideration for others
Donal would annoy me if I had paid a lot of money and was forced to sit beside him for the entire cruise, but with the size of the ship, it would be fairly easy to avoid anyone you didn't like.

It was the inaugural sailing of that cruise, and the vast majority of people (if not all of them), were invited on to create content in order to promote the company, so I don't know if any of them were genuinely paying customers.

They did what the company wanted them to do, and that's create a hype around it.

For sure though, if I was there as a paying customer, I'd be wishing for Donal to go overboard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is the Castlebar gig going to go compared to his original format? I find the Keith Barry element a bit... odd?

Reactions: 1
How is the Castlebar gig going to go compared to his original format? I find the Keith Barry element a bit... odd?
Same... I was at one of his gigs though, and some of the guests had a slot on their own, without Alan there. So presumably either Keith will come on by himself and do his thing for 15 or however many minutes, or else he will be on with Alan, using him for his tricks, and maybe including some one from the audience too.

Same... I was at one of his gigs though, and some of the guests had a slot on their own, without Alan there. So presumably either Keith will come on by himself and do his thing for 15 or however many minutes, or else he will be on with Alan, using him for his tricks, and maybe including some one from the audience too.
Ah cool, thanks!!

Did you go to the after party too?

Ah cool, thanks!!

Did you go to the after party too?
No, I don't think there was an official after party for this one, it was in Sligo. I could be wrong, but either way I gave it a miss anyway. The Castlebar ones were meant to be great craic though.

Alan with the ‘we’ this and ‘we’ that in Rome. 😂 Trying to gain some intrigue when we all know he’s alone. 🧐

• Haha
Alan with the ‘we’ this and ‘we’ that in Rome. 😂 Trying to gain some intrigue when we all know he’s alone. 🧐
There's definitely a second plate of food in his story about the food tour... And his latest grid post must have been recorded by someone with him (unless he asked the waiter to do it 🤔😂)... Didn't he say he was going over to meet friends, including Colm Flynn? I presumed some of those were the "we".

There's definitely a second plate of food in his story about the food tour... And his latest grid post must have been recorded by someone with him (unless he asked the waiter to do it 🤔😂)... Didn't he say he was going over to meet friends, including Colm Flynn? I presumed some of those were the "we".
Why not show him then? Alan likes solo trips so I assume this is more of the same.