Alan Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair even if he’d brought Donal to Milan it would be that dull. The cruise had lots of activities/excursions and others like Eric Robert’s who was great craic!!

Reactions: 2
To be fair even if he’d brought Donal to Milan it would be that dull. The cruise had lots of activities/excursions and others like Eric Robert’s who was great craic!!
I was thinking the same, and everything was lined up in advance on the cruise too. I get the idea of this trip was to take it as you go and take suggestions from the public along the way, but people rarely travel like that, and it left everything too scattered. No one will choose to stay an hour+ from all activities they plan on doing / places they want to visit. There was too much driving, and their portrayal of it would put me off ever hiring a car over there if I did go 🙈

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same, and everything was lined up in advance on the cruise too. I get the idea of this trip was to take it as you go and take suggestions from the public along the way, but people rarely travel like that, and it left everything too scattered. No one will choose to stay an hour+ from all activities they plan on doing / places they want to visit. There was too much driving, and their portrayal of it would put me off ever hiring a car over there if I did go 🙈
anything Alan does is ick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Respectfully disagree, some of his content is great, especially his local tourism stuff. This just missed the mark for me.
I agree too, I like his content but can't figure him out though. He seems to mirror the personalities of the people he's with or something.

I think he's an introvert trying to be extrovert and it's exhausting him or something 🤔 I like his podcasts and the cruise was hilarious, because of who he was with.

I think he's trying to find his lane....🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Complaining about the cost of coffees and coke, when he's on a free jaunt, after selling out his November show! Would you be well, some of us have to get up and go to work every day.
I do like some of his stuff but he can be an adult dose at times especially when he's complaining about money.

Reactions: 8
I think he's one of those people who likes what the person hes with likes, but if with a different person tomorrow his likes would be totally different to match the new person.

I think knock are wasting their time and money!
I'd rather see a few people get through without paying the development fee over seeing them paying "influencers"

Reactions: 7
Not sure Alan will be bringing donegal daddy anywhere again. V dull
You wouldn't know if he had a choice. They are both signed to the same agency.

Donegal Daddy then with his hilarious joke about sick of Mayo and he's playing in Mayo this evening.... I'm still laughing at that joke, so funny... not.

Reactions: 2
Alan is a much nicer person around women. Around men it’s like he is constantly trying to compete or fit in. His podcast interviews are good because he feels in control. I like Alan; he’s harmless; but he’s not a natural comedian.

Alan is a much nicer person around women. Around men it’s like he is constantly trying to compete or fit in. His podcast interviews are good because he feels in control. I like Alan; he’s harmless; but he’s not a natural comedian.
Is this his job now full time now influencing? Or does he have another job? I used to follow him a good while back when he was working in the radio, had the kookie gin and then he in the office printing off address labels for packaging and posting etc his northern hemisphere stuff. Did he go at something else after that?
I posted a harmelss enough comment on one of his posts last Yr and have been blocked since.
He's definitely not a comedian, I wouldn’t listen to his podcast but I know any tiny bit of criticism he blocks people, so any podcasts would be on his terms, on good Friday someone I know commented on his story about eating meat that day, and he put a big sarcastic answer back on his stories, but he blocked that person then because they were telling me 😂😂😂 so I'm nearly sure when he's answering back any questions in a smart way, kinda of that sarcastic wit and tone he uses trying to sound like the big man, he's that person blocked

Reactions: 3
I've met him in rewl life loads and honestly he's a gentleman to the highest order there is no ours and graces about him he's down to earth,

Is this his job now full time now influencing? Or does he have another job? I used to follow him a good while back when he was working in the radio, had the kookie gin and then he in the office printing off address labels for packaging and posting etc his northern hemisphere stuff. Did he go at something else after that?
I posted a harmelss enough comment on one of his posts last Yr and have been blocked since.
He's definitely not a comedian, I wouldn’t listen to his podcast but I know any tiny bit of criticism he blocks people, so any podcasts would be on his terms, on good Friday someone I know commented on his story about eating meat that day, and he put a big sarcastic answer back on his stories, but he blocked that person then because they were telling me 😂😂😂 so I'm nearly sure when he's answering back any questions in a smart way, kinda of that sarcastic wit and tone he uses trying to sound like the big man, he's that person blocked
Lots of people online block people at the first sign of negativity these days, and I can understand it. It's their space, they want it full of positivity. If someone doesn't like someone I post, I'd expect them to just ignore it, or unfollow me. If they're taking time out of their day to leave unkind comments on my page, or sent directly to me, they'll be blocked too.

There's a lot of begrudgery evident in some of the reasoning for not liking Alan. I've said it here before, but the effort he puts into his sponsored content and paid ads is unreal compared to most influencers. He's getting the stuff for free anyway, probably already got paid to do it, but instead of just throwing up a quick story on it, he actually puts time and thought into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lots of people online block people at the first sign of negativity these days, and I can understand it. It's their space, they want it full of positivity. If someone doesn't like someone I post, I'd expect them to just ignore it, or unfollow me. If they're taking time out of their day to leave unkind comments on my page, or sent directly to me, they'll be blocked too.

There's a lot of begrudgery evident in some of the reasoning for not liking Alan. I've said it here before, but the effort he puts into his sponsored content and paid ads is unreal compared to most influencers. He's getting the stuff for free anyway, probably already got paid to do it, but instead of just throwing up a quick story on it, he actually puts time and thought into it.
I actually like how he advertises and does sponsored content, he makes it like an ad. He doesn't try and sneakily get it in he is very open about what is an ad.

Reactions: 7
I actually like how he advertises and does sponsored content, he makes it like an ad. He doesn't try and sneakily get it in he is very open about what is an ad.
Oh for sure he's very good at promoting and pitching, but isn't his background in marketing anyway? So that's that would put him on another level compared to other 'influencers'
At the phrase goes...he could sell ice to the Eskimos..

Oh for sure he's very good at promoting and pitching, but isn't his background in marketing anyway? So that's that would put him on another level compared to other 'influencers'
At the phrase goes...he could sell ice to the Eskimos..
Yes, but other influencers try and advertise sneakily, pretending they bought something and it's fantastic and let on they are just letting everyone know how good it is, and by the company gave me a discount code.... whereas Alan does a full on advert, sometimes tongue in cheek and makes no doubt its an ad. I like that.

The amount of influencers who make their #ad so small on the screen you can hardly see it.

Hospitality is his back ground I think
It's radio.

He did do some time at hotel management in college but I don't think he finished the course.

@
Yes, but other influencers try and advertise sneakily, pretending they bought something and it's fantastic and let on they are just letting everyone know how good it is, and by the company gave me a discount code.... whereas Alan does a full on advert, sometimes tongue in cheek and makes no doubt its an ad. I like that.

The amount of influencers who make their #ad so small on the screen you can hardly see it.

The amount of influencers who make their #ad so small on the screen you can hardly see
He'll advertise anything! So I don't know If it's a true reflection of what he thinks the products are actually like. Fair enough he has to make a living!
But him advertising elf town for instance, I just found the whole thing so odd! He was going in as a single man, without any nieces/nephews with him, to advertise a family Christmas experience and say it was the best thing ever.
Even his ad for homestore with the barbecues, like he doesn't even bbq, I'd say rarely even out in his garden. So I'd say if you've anything to advertise and pay him well ...then he'll do a good ad
But look it's companies who are paying these people for all ads on their Instagrams because they have followers and obviously are 'influencing' people as the products are being bought. So they may aswel go and make a living, and at the end of the day they are being paid! So they aren't going to say anything negative or do a bad ad

• Haha