Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunzosrus

How is the Castlebar gig going to go compared to his original format? I find the Keith Barry element a bit... odd?
Same... I was at one of his gigs though, and some of the guests had a slot on their own, without Alan there. So presumably either Keith will come on by himself and do his thing for 15 or however many minutes, or else he will be on with Alan, using him for his tricks, and maybe including some one from the audience too.

Reactions: 1

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
I would consider Donal to be a bit of a del boy. He co-owns a bar called Eileen’s in Aghamore (Co. Mayo). During the pandemic he was doing 15 min Covid test at the pub and if people were negative they could drink. He was arrested by the Gardai for breaking Covid rules. I think his auld fella is involved in or works for/worked for Midwest radio.

The modular homes do look good but almost too good to be true (if that makes sense) and they are not cheap. I would say proceed with caution. Are they considered a property, do the bank’s mortgage them, how much is the insurance etc. I’m not convinced.

Of course banks mortgage them, how do you think people are buying them?

whocarez

VIP Member
You do realise the people posting these are cronies of Gemma O Doherty! A friend of mine is from Ballina, recently returned from a long stint in Oz with her husband and kids and she commented on how the Duffy family have been doing so much locally with the coffee place and the new hostel. I remembered him from Bidens speech. Personally I don’t take heed of foil hat Brigaders - if he profits who cares as long as he pays his taxes and brings revenue to the town
I'm only posted it as it was sent to me last night when mentioned he was on the podcast. It was his own answer of not making profit to them change it to making profit that I found strange.

Tammys

VIP Member
Have to say I’m enjoying it too. He puts effort in to the reels. At least we’ve seen something besides the balcony of their room, which is all Doireann showed us on her freebie!!
He is showing everything but it has turned me off a cruise if I'm honest

tbo

He's gone too quiet on stories to stay trending. Podcast a week & a trip to see factory houses.
I agree, I used to enjoy his content even showing us how he spends his days, what hes getting up to, the odd funny video and Cookie content. I wonder if the momentary appeal of being an ‘influencer’ is starting to wear off.

I don’t listen to his podcast, it doesn’t interest me.

I think he needs to figure out who/what he is, I definitely preferred his earlier Insta content.