Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why so many people have their head up her arse tbh, if other influencers said some of the things about their kids that she does they'd be rinsed on tattle.

Reactions: 1
Not sure why so many people have their head up her arse tbh, if other influencers said some of the things about their kids that she does they'd be rinsed on tattle.
I don’t agree with most of what she says to and about her kids but that doesn’t mean I think she’s rotten to the core and I’m going to think she’s a thief as was being suggested. She did a good thing amongst a number of questionable things.

Reactions: 5
I'm always bemused that she seems to have really posh friends, and not forgetting Laura Kenny the cyclist 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think she's great and seems to have a big family who enjoy spend time together, l like the way she's normal and doesn't sugar coat how life is at times.

Reactions: 7
Wow I must be in a very small minority on this thread I can’t stand her … mouthy unhinged gobshite just comes to mind ! Would hate to be her neighbour or family member!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow I must be in a very small minority on this thread I can’t stand her … mouthy unhinged gobshite just comes to mind ! Would hate to be her neighbour or family member!!!
Completely agree. Can't stand her!

I think she’s a twit for saying this. She is forever asking us to ‘let her live’ but apparently that doesn’t apply to anyone else. Including her mate Chloe (who has talked about her ADHD diagnosis).
she seems to have a habit of saying quite judgy things which apply to her mates. Eg thinks people who smoke/vape are disgusting (Chloe & Amy), when asked about her tit relationship she’s said her mates have married for money (throwing Peta under the bus I think) & she’s moaned about ADHD people previously.

IMG_0111.png

I think she’s a twit for saying this. She is forever asking us to ‘let her live’ but apparently that doesn’t apply to anyone else. Including her mate Chloe (who has talked about her ADHD diagnosis).
she seems to have a habit of saying quite judgy things which apply to her mates. Eg thinks people who smoke/vape are disgusting (Chloe & Amy), when asked about her tit relationship she’s said her mates have married for money (throwing Peta under the bus I think) & she’s moaned about ADHD people previously.

View attachment 2706428
I find her funny for the most part but this is an example of where she takes it too far. This and by the way she seems to hate everything and everyone. It’s a bit much when she goes off on her pet peeve rants, the first few are funny then it gets ridiculous. I remember her saying that it’s okay to not like some kids and she literally named one of Peta’s daughters (oldest I think) as one she can’t stand??? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I find her funny for the most part but this is an example of where she takes it too far. This and by the way she seems to hate everything and everyone. It’s a bit much when she goes off on her pet peeve rants, the first few are funny then it gets ridiculous. I remember her saying that it’s okay to not like some kids and she literally named one of Peta’s daughters (oldest I think) as one she can’t stand??? 🤣
I can’t believe Peta has been mates with her for so long tbh! They seem to be complete opposites

Reactions: 5
She's a bully. Says whatever she wants but will call you sensitive if you react. The trans post was so insensitive.

Reactions: 2
So she doesn’t like trans people, neurodiverse people, people with mental health issues…anyone else?

So she doesn’t like trans people, neurodiverse people, people with mental health issues…anyone else?
I wonder how sympathetic she was when her bff Peta was robbed in the middle of the night by masked men…..