Amy Plus Slimmers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided to just start this thread since she’s taking over Alabamalola’s 😂

Reactions: 2
I asked this on the other thread but has she blocked everyone from her Amylovesbsbies account? Haven’t followed her for ages but went for a nose!

Reactions: 1
She disabled it and went quite for a while. Apprently recieved lots of criticism towards the kids over an advert they did. Made her new one when she started slimming.

I know her and Colin do it together and he's given up his day job but surely they can't make that amount of money to fund their lifestyle. Constant holidays and designer gear 🙄

Reactions: 2
She disabled it and went quite for a while. Apprently recieved lots of criticism towards the kids over an advert they did. Made her new one when she started slimming.

I know her and Colin do it together and he's given up his day job but surely they can't make that amount of money to fund their lifestyle. Constant holidays and designer gear 🙄
nah the reason was something happened that would change their lives forever (her words)but it was never confirmed by Amy what the reason was

Reactions: 3
She’s just an absolute hole. It’s like she’s living her teen life again because she had Ted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she is having a mid life crisis honestly!!!! Dancing on tables , genuinely getting smashed…often and filming it , skin tight skimpy clothes ….I mean good for her losing the weight but yeah she looks like she is reliving her youth over again ….and my god I have such hard second hand embarrassment for her !!!!!!! Even the accent seems to be more and more false Essex if that makes sense!! I had a very close relative who lost about 10 stone started to love going out getting attention and then had an affair! 🤐🤐🤐🤐
just saying……

but she is doing my bonce in!!!

Reactions: 9
She looks like she is having a mid life crisis honestly!!!! Dancing on tables , genuinely getting smashed…often and filming it , skin tight skimpy clothes ….I mean good for her losing the weight but yeah she looks like she is reliving her youth over again ….and my god I have such hard second hand embarrassment for her !!!!!!! Even the accent seems to be more and more false Essex if that makes sense!! I had a very close relative who lost about 10 stone started to love going out getting attention and then had an affair! 🤐🤐🤐🤐
just saying……

but she is doing my bonce in!!!
Yea she’s totally changed like purposely flashing the designer gear about and the stuff she’s wearing. Also her face does not move! She’s gone full force with the Botox/fillers. Money and notoriety just goes to their heads like Lauren and her patreon tit. Her intsta is drier than the Sahara now so bleeping boring but no way am I shelling out a fiver in this cost of living crisis they’ll be more Lauren’s out there to take her followers when they get bored

Reactions: 6