Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And one of her best friends family member is trans. She done an article on them transitioning. Just seems to obvious not to post stuff like that when your bffs family have dealt with it it's too close to home.

well Amy has mental
health issues and also hinted at at least one of her kids being neurodiverse
I didn’t realise that about Amy’s kid. I remember Sybil being in school during Covid when they offered childcare to ‘vulnerable’ kids.
And one of her best friends family member is trans. She done an article on them transitioning. Just seems to obvious not to post stuff like that when your bffs family have dealt with it it's too close to home.
Didn’t know this either. Which kid? She seems to have a pattern of doing this. Which I find weird for someone who goes on about friends being the loves of her life etc.

Peta done an article in the daily mail about her younger sibling. If you google it it comes up still.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise that about Amy’s kid. I remember Sybil being in school during Covid when they offered childcare to ‘vulnerable’ kids.

Didn’t know this either. Which kid? She seems to have a pattern of doing this. Which I find weird for someone who goes on about friends being the loves of her life etc.
im totally speculating about her kids and just assuming going off things shes posted.I could be wrong.

Well that party was tit!! Looked proper boring and lame considering she’s a party animal. Her dolly costume was good but whoever that was dressed as Brittany she’s a weird looking fucker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know more of the story about her brother who was in prison for attempted murder? The one she does the boxing gym. He was sentenced to 22 years. There’s an article detailing his sentencing which the victim had "While growing up I have accepted that there was general threat towards my father and I coming from the Dwyer family.”

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know more of the story about her brother who was in prison for attempted murder? The one she does the boxing gym. He was sentenced to 22 years. There’s an article detailing his sentencing which the victim had "While growing up I have accepted that there was general threat towards my father and I coming from the Dwyer family.”
Had no idea about this, just googled the article… no words. Kind of not surprised given the clearly toxic household she was raised in, story times from her childhood and how it shows with her parenting.

WTF?! And he’s out of prison already?
Yeah has been for a couple of years. from what I can tell his girlfriend stuck with him and they had two little girls straight away and back to back. I’m sure Lauren used to take the boys to visit him but I don’t remember how I worked that out.

Yeah has been for a couple of years. from what I can tell his girlfriend stuck with him and they had two little girls straight away and back to back. I’m sure Lauren used to take the boys to visit him but I don’t remember how I worked that out.
I have no words

Would you mind linking the article @kiddygal or what year it was etc or his name (if allowed). I’m struggling to find it.

Would you mind linking the article @kiddygal or what year it was etc or his name (if allowed). I’m struggling to find it.
Not sure if links are allowed but it’s from the borehamwood times on 17 may 2012, articles titled
"Merciless" pair tried to decapitate disabled Borehamwood teen with axe

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not sure if links are allowed but it’s from the borehamwood times on 17 may 2012, articles titled
"Merciless" pair tried to decapitate disabled Borehamwood teen with axe
Ohhh that is one of the articles I read but thought surely not!!! 😳😳😳 That is absolutely shocking!

Reactions: 2
Mental isn’t it. He may have changed but the way it’s depicted it’s not a ‘you do stupid things when you’re young’ kind of thing.
It feels odd to me for him to be teaching boxing when his crime was so violent but he’s using the skills he has, I would imagine he’s pretty unemployable otherwise.

Reactions: 5
Oh god she shouldn't be promoting him surely? I've just read the article how horrific.

Reactions: 3
duck I have just seen the article. It’s made me feel bleeping ill. I’ve defended Lauren quite a bit think she’s harmless. I know she didn’t commit the crime but Jesus I just have no words. How was he only out in 2 years? Is a snitch then? Like Lauren bangs on about how you shouldn’t be a rat, snitches get stitches and all that!!!

Reactions: 2
duck I have just seen the article. It’s made me feel bleeping ill. I’ve defended Lauren quite a bit think she’s harmless. I know she didn’t commit the crime but Jesus I just have no words. How was he only out in 2 years? Is a snitch then? Like Lauren bangs on about how you shouldn’t be a rat, snitches get stitches and all that!!!
I think he did 9 years. First baby girl was born in 2022 if I remember rightly, second in 2023.