Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought she was doing some sort of joke at first. Bloody hell I hope she recovers quickly! So lucky the baby daddy was there to get her to hospital!

Reactions: 10
Jesus it’s so sad watching her stories and seeing her struggle to talk. She’s been proactively improving her health loads lately as well. Her baby dad’s really gonna have to step up cos she runs that household on her own basically.

Reactions: 19
Bloody hell I swear people are getting younger with these strokes. Hope she is well and Godspeed to the baby daddy because he’s gonna be BUSY

Reactions: 10
Oh really? Makes sense
I don’t say much on here about Alabamalola cos to be honest I really like her but I googled to see if I could find a page for that Amy, cannot stand her or the hanger on that she hangs out with. She used to be friends with ivycoco too I think, but I think even she distanced herself because she’s so vile? I’m happy that there is a go fund me for her but I only believe Amy did it for Amy. Alabama didn’t even want it, she said that but Amy you can tell will use this to make herself look good. Don’t trust her at all, she’s defo a sneaky one and totally rotten to the core.

Reactions: 2
I don’t say much on here about Alabamalola cos to be honest I really like her but I googled to see if I could find a page for that Amy, cannot stand her or the hanger on that she hangs out with. She used to be friends with ivycoco too I think, but I think even she distanced herself because she’s so vile? I’m happy that there is a go fund me for her but I only believe Amy did it for Amy. Alabama didn’t even want it, she said that but Amy you can tell will use this to make herself look good. Don’t trust her at all, she’s defo a sneaky one and totally rotten to the core.
Does she have a page?

Only lozza could have a stroke after doing the do with the baby daddy when she hates him 😂 she’s said it’s put him off for life so she’s free 😂 bless her I love how she’s making fun of it herself rather than dwelling on it a lot of ppl wouldn’t come on stories to talk they’d be too embarrassed but she’s just getting on with it and I applaud her for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only lozza could have a stroke after doing the do with the baby daddy when she hates him 😂 she’s said it’s put him off for life so she’s free 😂 bless her I love how she’s making fun of it herself rather than dwelling on it a lot of ppl wouldn’t come on stories to talk they’d be too embarrassed but she’s just getting on with it and I applaud her for it.
And raising awareness at the same time. It must have been so scary. Hopefully the baby daddy appreciates her a bit more now as I get the impression he doesn’t usually.

Reactions: 6
And raising awareness at the same time. It must have been so scary. Hopefully the baby daddy appreciates her a bit more now as I get the impression he doesn’t usually.
She said he cried in hospital when she couldn’t talk or move, I think this is the thing that makes it click with him

Reactions: 7