Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
Ah, the pranks are so funny. They make me crack up every time 🤣. Said his fan girls.

They’re not even pranks, 😐 < my face when I watch his ‘pranks’.

He’s so full of himself. He stopped talking and blocked DS because apparently DS bought the same t shirt as him…
RS also doesn’t talk to him anymore. He claims that they used him basically. AJ doesn’t like the fact that they have more followers than him now. That’s why he cut them off.

AJ is just boring. Boring dances and just boring content then cries he might quite TT because he wasn’t get enough likes LOL.
Hang on has he fallen out with knobhead spragg?LOL!And whos's RS??,Im intrigued now.

Reactions: 1

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
I can't comment on what people have seen as I find his lives really boring sat packing merch saying oh can we get to x amount of orders in this time ots something I don't like and his merch is quite expensive compared to others . I think if people un follow someone for having a gf or bf then they are not true followers. Perhaps he didn't want to show her until they'd been together a but incase it didn't work out. I cant remember why he split with the kids mum but they do or did get on he moved in with her when we was in lockdown I don't know if she still is but she was a moderator in his lives. Not sticking up for him as I've not seen any of this. For many of the bigger creators though the fame is going to their head
I agree,the fame(if that's really what it is?LOL,)has gone to their heads.It's nuts bcos their just normal everyday people,just like yr dickhead neighbour down the street or the guy that works in the local shop.But in ther heads now, it's like they've jumped into another world(that's not real).

DRLW

Chatty Member
So battles every night for a few hes 9- whenever and the gifts he gets sent is unreal like how do people donit all he does is repeat the names of the gifters and they are all over him its so shameful this receiving gifts
I saw him with live Lord dermot quite a few times who only battles Americans usually has aj started going on late so they will gift him aswell? He's definitely seems to have gone to the begging side if tik tok. I remember he used to talk about how he liked to be in bed early now he's sitting up late just to battle.

mumz

VIP Member
Don’t know much about him but checked him out just because he’s on here and eww those teeth blinded me!