Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
They’ve definitely split now. He said it himself. They were having time apart but he’s said it wasn’t their time and they’ve now broken up. It bet it was a lot for her to move away and completely fit in with his life in Devon.

Reactions: 3

blob1234

Shamelessly I admit I bought one of his sweaters…

He was on a live moping around talking about being down because he wasn’t selling much and hadn’t seen his children lately bla bla

It was a pity purchase and then instantly felt stupid because he probably plays that whole act on purpose to get pity sales 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Moanforlife

Just come from the live they’re doing right now some of the stuff he’s saying to her he just seems so off with her and unhappy?? She just looks embarrassed

She just held his arm and he shrugged her off and told her it was weird, she did a kiss face to him and he just stared her down. All this happened just after saying he hated her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Somethings not right this is weird af

Qwerty01xx

There's a really good American cop and his wife who have done them confetti poppers on eachother for like a year now! Aj never thinks of his own content

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

Ah, the pranks are so funny. They make me crack up every time 🤣. Said his fan girls.

They’re not even pranks, 😐 < my face when I watch his ‘pranks’.

He’s so full of himself. He stopped talking and blocked DS because apparently DS bought the same t shirt as him…
RS also doesn’t talk to him anymore. He claims that they used him basically. AJ doesn’t like the fact that they have more followers than him now. That’s why he cut them off.

AJ is just boring. Boring dances and just boring content then cries he might quite TT because he wasn’t get enough likes LOL.

• Haha

emmax1234

I don't really mind Aj but when he used to go live with Eden a lot he's got a bit of a god complex as well. Eden would praise how much he read self help books etc. Aj would be like "I don't watch tv at all. Iv zero interest in all the Netflix stuff you all watch, I read, I meditate it's just a better way to spend your time" then he would go on about how he's already meditated and rammed an amethyst up his arse before 5am and going to the gym. Again not watching tv & being super mindful and peaceful. I get it. It works for some people. But even the busiest of people usually enjoy a tv show, film or a other genre of book. There's only so much of the secret and mediation on person can do 😂 I feel like he's got no personality. Is this quality time? Packing his shite hoodies? Cause I doubt she's allowed to watch Netflix 😂
He reminds me of a guy I was with SO MUCH. Literally looked like him too lol but I seen the red flags within the first few weeks of seeing him.
He talked down to me constantly, never give me compliments.only let me watch stuff HE liked when we were "watching Netflix" he only wanted to watch conspiracy theories and documentaries so we could "educate" ourselves. no fun allowed ever.
I found out after he was also in prison twice lol
the reason im saying this is just because I see so much of him in AJ. He's actually insecure but has a gods complex so thinks he's better than everyone, but takes his insecurities out on everyone around him. he's not very happy inside its so obvious to see

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
I like Aj's missus she seems really sweet,she IS infatuated with him!!!,.You can see it in her when she's around him.Wander how long it will last with his controlling behaviour.

Fettuccine

Him and his whole group are tattooed boneheads. The only one I like is Connor, can't remember his second name he's got a wife & two kids. His own clothing line too. I really enjoy his content. He was excited to meet Dan spragg though at tokfest. Thought better of him 😂

Moanforlife

Him and his whole group are tattooed boneheads. The only one I like is Connor, can't remember his second name he's got a wife & two kids. His own clothing line too. I really enjoy his content. He was excited to meet Dan spragg though at tokfest. Thought better of him 😂
Connorckern!! I really like him too he’s very sweet and genuine

emmax1234

I don't know how to upload a video here but I screen recorded about 2 mins of the live because someone wrote under it "a thread has been made about you on tattle today" hahaha

Qwerty01xx

Jaimie Atkinson she is called.

Gorgeous girl, naturally, seemed very down to earth too. I think he was a little jealous of all the attention she was getting.

He seemed really irritated and sharp with her, then he would try to laugh and pass it off as a joke but you could tell she was embarrassed.

When he hit her (that sounds bad) she definitely felt stupid. He didn't apologise he just said well why did you have your head there. He knew her head was there, it had been there the whole live as she was reading the comments.
Yeah, it was a accident, we have all elbowed someone in the face by accident but even if it was the other person's fault for moving at the same time you'd still flipping say sorry especially your girlfriend or boyfriend! A best friend or brother or sister maybe you'd be like oh you twat why did you move and laugh it off but a relationship you'd be like omg haha so sorry are you okay! On live too!

Reactions: 2

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
Suddenly she's not on live today,after being told a new 'Tattle thread' had been started about him.Mmmm??
I mean she could be busy,but u never know with social media.
I've noticed aswell,he said he's read this thread yesterday and alot of people on here have said his lives are boreing as fuck(which is true)just packing merch(no interesting chat).Then today,he's lively as fuck!!!LOL

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
I found Aj through Eden, and after a few lives unfollowed him as he's just sat their packing merch,boreing as fuck as he doesnt have any decent chat.I watched my first live the otherday as he popped up on my fyp and saw him with his new girlfriend.My immediate thoughts were,fucking hell he's a right twat to her.I felt for her,so if that was my first initial thought then there's gtta be something wrong.Then i saw a post on Eden's thread and lots of others had noticed aswell.
He is a good looking guy,but he knows it and that's the problem.He's an idiot and i feel sorry for his girlfriend as she seems sweet.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
He doesn’t have much room left for anymore tattoos
As much as I don’t like seeing kids on TT, his little girl is adorable
Hes in a mych better place now and it shows in his content he was horrible to his girlfriend but since the split hes grown up some and tes little girl is lovly and he seems a good dad

emmax1234

So I'm not really a fan of him never have been something just never rubbed me the right way with him, don't personally think he's that good looking either BUT if what I've been reading on the other thread about him I'm glad I've never been a follower.
what's the other thread you've been reading?

Ru4Real

I think he realised that he screwed up with Jamie. He is a very good looking bloke but she is seriously beautiful and seems like a really sweet person. I don’t think that the children are biologically his but I agree he comes across as a great Dad. He has shared that he suffers with MH issues.