Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She does seem so lovely, what happened in the live? I hate to hear of situations like this. I was in a relationship for 9 years in my late teens into my early/mid 20s where I couldn’t see that he was talking to me like crap & treating me like crap and it ended up being abusive so it just makes me so worried & angry for girls when their men don’t treat them right. (I’m not accusing AJ of that by the way but my point is she shouldn’t put up with being spoken to like crap!)

I haven’t watched AJ for weeks now because he was acting like a spoilt brat on live I couldn’t stand him any longer.

Reactions: 2

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Still talking to her like absolute crap. She's just walked off in almost tears because of the way hes spoken to her. She was doing nothing wrong at all. Pompous, big-headed prick.

She has just made his dinner and he speaks to her and belittles her like shit.

All the comments were saying he was harsh and that it was shocking.

AJ Jaimie is absolutely stunning, way out of your league and she is such a good kind person. You do not deserve her at all.

Jaimie there's only so many times someone can say its "banter".... Its really not. He's hurting you and embarrassed you now on numerous occasions. Run for the hills. You are way too good for him.
Omg what happened what did he say to her?

Reactions: 1

mumz

VIP Member
He doesn’t have much room left for anymore tattoos
As much as I don’t like seeing kids on TT, his little girl is adorable

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
Anyone else think he's potentially worried about losing 'fans' from having a girlfriend? Like all the women that obsess over him might unfollow so he's being weird in his lives with her. Like they've been together a while I think (at least a few months) yet he kind of 'hid' her away from everyone. I haven't seen them together or his lives so can't comment fully but that's the kind of guy I think he is unfortunately. I know he's said before he's really private as well and doesn't like sharing personal/private/intimate stuff but that's no excuse for showing her up! You can be affectionate and kind to someone without being the complete opposite and being a dick.
Completely agree!

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
He reminds me of a guy I was with SO MUCH. Literally looked like him too lol but I seen the red flags within the first few weeks of seeing him.
He talked down to me constantly, never give me compliments.only let me watch stuff HE liked when we were "watching Netflix" he only wanted to watch conspiracy theories and documentaries so we could "educate" ourselves. no fun allowed ever.
I found out after he was also in prison twice lol
the reason im saying this is just because I see so much of him in AJ. He's actually insecure but has a gods complex so thinks he's better than everyone, but takes his insecurities out on everyone around him. he's not very happy inside its so obvious to see
I agree!!He even admitted today under his breath he was controlling.

Qwerty01xx

Anyone else think he's potentially worried about losing 'fans' from having a girlfriend? Like all the women that obsess over him might unfollow so he's being weird in his lives with her. Like they've been together a while I think (at least a few months) yet he kind of 'hid' her away from everyone. I haven't seen them together or his lives so can't comment fully but that's the kind of guy I think he is unfortunately. I know he's said before he's really private as well and doesn't like sharing personal/private/intimate stuff but that's no excuse for showing her up! You can be affectionate and kind to someone without being the complete opposite and being a dick.
Yess I think matt ducker showed his girlfriend and lost 12k followers within 24 hours 🤣🤣🤣🤣

mumz

VIP Member
I’ve been following him now for a couple if weeks. I didn’t really like him to start with and his teeth annoy me lol
But lately he has come across as really likeable
He was in such a bad place not so ling ago and his ex and his kids helped him out of it
It’s so nice to see healthy relationships after breakups and his kids are beautiful

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Gosh he's already got her promoting his merch, wonder how they met
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they met through Tik Tok as most of her posts are London and he's from Devon but Clelia from TOWIE follows her and she's originally from Devon so there's a possibility that they could have gone down to Devon and she met AJ whilst there although not sure how that would have worked with lockdown lol

Just peeped that he's now following Eden again. Shows how two faced him and the majority of the big creators are. Not that long ago he was making subtle digs at how much Eden has changed and how people think they're more important than they are, soon changed his tune hasn't he. Wonder if we'll have another Dan/Eden situation because we all know Eden has always been desperate for AJ

Last edited:

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
Yes AJ she would... She would still be stood there with you.

Lots of girls don't have the confidence to walk away. Lots of girls hope for change & stay thinking their partner will change
... Oh the list is endless!!!

I was in a similar relationship for 3 years before I reached my limit and got the strength to walk away. He used to talk to me exactly how you do to her in public, infront of people but then being closed doors and in msgs he would love bomb me. So my head was mashed. Or he would make derogatory comments and then say "but she knows I'm joking" and I would have to laugh.

See how she didn't reply....
You were in the live i was watching!