Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
There's a really good American cop and his wife who have done them confetti poppers on eachother for like a year now! Aj never thinks of his own content
He 's one of them that wants to be the cool,creative,tattooed ,quirky guy,but he just isn't ,so copies other peoples shit.Bit embarassing!!

Reactions: 2

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
So battles every night for a few hes 9- whenever and the gifts he gets sent is unreal like how do people donit all he does is repeat the names of the gifters and they are all over him its so shameful this receiving gifts

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Yes AJ she would... She would still be stood there with you.

Lots of girls don't have the confidence to walk away. Lots of girls hope for change & stay thinking their partner will change
... Oh the list is endless!!!

I was in a similar relationship for 3 years before I reached my limit and got the strength to walk away. He used to talk to me exactly how you do to her in public, infront of people but then being closed doors and in msgs he would love bomb me. So my head was mashed. Or he would make derogatory comments and then say "but she knows I'm joking" and I would have to laugh.

See how she didn't reply....

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
Richard Sales. He basically said he used him. No Richard found his content and what people find funny.

Yeah, Dan Spragg said he woke up one day and was blocked all because he brought the same t shirt 🤣🤣.

AJ is so boring. Always topless he literally has no content. It’s boring.

The confetti one where his gf is always looking at the camera then the delayed scream 🥱.

You’re boring AJ, move on from TT.
He looks good(ish)but that's about it with Aj,no interesting conversation at all!

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I think he realised that he screwed up with Jamie. He is a very good looking bloke but she is seriously beautiful and seems like a really sweet person. I don’t think that the children are biologically his but I agree he comes across as a great Dad. He has shared that he suffers with MH issues.
which children are you on about not being biologically his?

AJ has 2 girls that are most definitely, biologically, his! His ex (the childrens mum Kim) and he are still friends and she is one of his mods for him. They do parent really well.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
So I can't say who I've heard it from but someone who was very very good friends with Richard, Dan and that whole group has told and shown me a few things and the whole lot of them are fake as you like. All of them are just money hungry leeches. Look at how they all rallied around and supported that Williams Fitness after it came out he not only stole from charity but told his family including his own mother he had cancer and was dying which was a lie, absolute scum and they all defended him saying everyone had a past and what not if that doesn't tell you the sort of people these people are nothing will.

Qwerty01xx

I NOTICED IT TOO. I was on his live yesterday and he was just being so rude to her?? Something about it was just giving me red flags. he seems very controlling or something
Yes! And hes only this week just revealed her to his followers you'd think he would be way different then that, ah I wish I knew why he and the daughters mum broke up x

Qwerty01xx

4th of April she posted a good few months worth of clips in a video and said they live together! That's 5 months ago plus probably 3-6 months before that got together maybe even longer, hes hidden this girl for a whole fucking year!!!! I would be really upset tbh

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Still talking to her like absolute crap. She's just walked off in almost tears because of the way hes spoken to her. She was doing nothing wrong at all. Pompous, big-headed prick.

She has just made his dinner and he speaks to her and belittles her like shit.

All the comments were saying he was harsh and that it was shocking.

AJ Jaimie is absolutely stunning, way out of your league and she is such a good kind person. You do not deserve her at all.

Jaimie there's only so many times someone can say its "banter".... Its really not. He's hurting you and embarrassed you now on numerous occasions. Run for the hills. You are way too good for him.

DRLW

Chatty Member
I can't comment on what people have seen as I find his lives really boring sat packing merch saying oh can we get to x amount of orders in this time ots something I don't like and his merch is quite expensive compared to others . I think if people un follow someone for having a gf or bf then they are not true followers. Perhaps he didn't want to show her until they'd been together a but incase it didn't work out. I cant remember why he split with the kids mum but they do or did get on he moved in with her when we was in lockdown I don't know if she still is but she was a moderator in his lives. Not sticking up for him as I've not seen any of this. For many of the bigger creators though the fame is going to their head

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Back on live and again putting her down.

She just went to touch him and he shrugged her off and gave her an awful look.

Jaimie run for the hills girl. He will play it off as joking but this isn't, this is degrading and he's chipping away at your confidence with every little comment.. Been there done it and I've got the T shirt.

"I'm not affectionate, I just show my appreciation with gratitude" straight from his mouth.... Nope you are putting that poor girl down, no one's expecting you to had PDAs and cuddle and kiss, just stop talking to her like dirt

Qwerty01xx

Back on live and again putting her down.

She just went to touch him and he shrugged her off and gave her an awful look.

Jaimie run for the hills girl. He will play it off as joking but this isn't, this is degrading and he's chipping away at your confidence with every little comment.. Been there done it and I've got the T shirt.

"I'm not affectionate, I just show my appreciation with gratitude" straight from his mouth.... Nope you are putting that poor girl down, no one's expecting you to had PDAs and cuddle and kiss, just stop talking to her like dirt
I just knew I wasn't seeing it wrong I really am so glad you all see it too!

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I think his businesses flopped as did his popularity on tik tok so instead of getting a proper job he decided to beg on tik tok instead 🫣

lulumexx

which children are you on about not being biologically his?

AJ has 2 girls that are most definitely, biologically, his! His ex (the childrens mum Kim) and he are still friends and she is one of his mods for him. They do parent really well.
Only the youngest is his not both. The eldest ain’t his, he just accepts her as his own